Alhamdulillah

I really hope green tv gets its well deserved views and TRPs

BUT WHY MANSHA

she has zero chemistry with AAA

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 years ago

I loved the trailer, the story and his character looks really refreshing, so excited but yeah wish it was someone other than Mansha..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I loved the trailer, the story and his character looks really refreshing, so excited but yeah wish it was someone other than Mansha..

Good to see u alive

I missed u

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Haha..thanks...I am still here, just post on and off on Wahaj shows but none of the shows on air are parizaad level good. Was waiting for this project for a long time.

How are you?

Also do you know if Ahmed and Komal Meer are doing any shows together? I saw he followed her on insta some time back and keeps liking her posts.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved the trailer. Direction is good.. and if Mansha has a small role so I don't mind her pairing up with AAA.😃

There was a drama which Zahid and Zarnish were doing which name is The Idiot. Directed by : Farouq Rind.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Haha..thanks...I am still here, just post on and off on Wahaj shows but none of the shows on air are parizaad level good. Was waiting for this project for a long time.

How are you?

Also do you know if Ahmed and Komal Meer are doing any shows together? I saw he followed her on insta some time back and keeps liking her posts.

Humaari AHNA ki adhoori Kahaani and Ahmed randomly following and liking other actresses posts and giving us heart attacks trend continues

I don't like Komal Meer much

She isn't solo lead material

She might be in parizaad 2 as she is hums latest girl

I m sure parizaad 2 will have new girls along with yumna hopefully

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Even I don't like her much ..I would be disappointed if she was in parizaad 2.

All these are youth shows...not toxic like the stuff TV audience likes...i am afraid this channel might suffer the same fate as urdu1

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: la_Reine

All these are youth shows...not toxic like the stuff TV audience likes...i am afraid this channel might suffer the same fate as urdu1

I too feel the same. I wonder why ppl like to torture their own selves by watching depressing and toxic dramas.🤢

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

i wish they would just release it on youtube on their channel and make it an online platform,that way it will have great audience.TV viewers wont be watching this shows no matter how good the content is!