Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I am hell confused, weren't Zahid and Zarnish doing a drama directed by Farooq Rind with the same name for green TV ? and they even shot for it. Is it the same drama? But the director is different here. So they changed everything including director and actors. I am so happy for Ahmed Ali Akbar, and would watch this for him and also loving the teasers. But I was waiting for Zahid and Farooq Rind's combination again after ishq zahenaseeb and the BTS of the shots by Zarnish and Zahid looked so good. 😭

Renee where did you go, I was just thinking about you a few days ago🤗

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Renee where did you go, I was just thinking about you a few days ago🤗

Aww Hinna, missed you. See , I am back now and very happy 🤗

I was just on a break. Social Media detox 😆

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Ahmed, he is soo good at his expressions, banda chehre se hi saab bol dete hai without any dialogues.

https://youtu.be/yZjgNdoTueE

This is basically another version of Parizaad. Different theme but character seems very similar.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's not at all like parizaad

I just wish it was some other heroine

Koi BHI but her

She doesn't have any chemistry with AAA and here they have quite a few nice scenes

I m so so so disappointed

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Ahmed, he is soo good at his expressions, banda chehre se hi saab bol dete hai without any dialogues.

https://youtu.be/yZjgNdoTueE

I want to see him in some good romantic drama.

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Koi BHI but her

She doesn't have any chemistry with AAA and here they have quite a few nice scenes

Kaash momina hoti

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Koi BHI but her

I too felt the same watching Mansha. This drama is about love, and they couldn't cast a good heroine opp AAA? 🤔 It was earlier supposed to be a drama with Zahid and Zarnish. I didn't like that pairing too, but at least Zarnish is better actress than Mansha, no offence to Mansha's fans.😳

I searched for Ahmad's coactresses, to see a part from Yumna and Momina with whom he had a good chemistry, to find out that he worked in very less dramas, that too with boring actresses. Sajal was the best among the rest. And with Areej Mohiyuddin he had better chemistry in Tajdeed E Wafa than with Ainy.

In Parizaad Tania Hussain who played Ushna's sister looked more suitible for him than the others.😃

Edited by awida - 1 years ago

Momina, mashal, mansha, sabeena I dont ike as solo leads

I feel they are better in supporting roles

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I too felt the same watching Mansha. This drama is about love, and they couldn't cast a good heroine opp AAA? 🤔 It was earlier supposed to be a drama with Zahid and Zarnish. I didn't like that pairing too, but at least Zarnish is better actress than Mansha, no offence to Mansha's fans.😳

I searched for Ahmad's coactresses, to see a part from Yumna and Momina with whom he had a good chemistry, to find out that he worked in very less dramas, that too with boring actresses. Sajal was the best among the rest. And with Areej Mohiyuddin he had better chemistry in Tajdeed E Wafa than with Ainy.

In Parizaad Tania Hussain who played Ushna's sister looked more suitible for him than the others.😃

He had a great chemistry with Sana Javed in Paiwand and Hania in Phir Wohi Mohabbat..

I wonder why they casted Mansha opposite him🤔.