Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

It's commendable that Ahmed is using the acting platform to spread awareness about stories that have been kept hidden from mainstream media. Thank goodness he didn't get swayed with the humongous success of Parizaad. Parizaad itself was a revelation. Here's to Ahmed Ali Akbar continuing to do well. ❤️

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am hell confused, weren't Zahid and Zarnish doing a drama directed by Farooq Rind with the same name for green TV ? and they even shot for it. Is it the same drama? But the director is different here. So they changed everything including director and actors. I am so happy for Ahmed Ali Akbar, and would watch this for him and also loving the teasers. But I was waiting for Zahid and Farooq Rind's combination again after ishq zahenaseeb and the BTS of the shots by Zarnish and Zahid looked so good. 😭

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I am hell confused, weren't Zahid and Zarnish doing a drama directed by Farooq Rind with the same name for green TV ? and they even shot for it. Is it the same drama? But the director is different here. So they changed everything including director and actors. I am so happy for Ahmed Ali Akbar, and would watch this for him and also loving the teasers. But I was waiting for Zahid and Farooq Rind's combination again after ishq zahenaseeb and the BTS of the shots by Zarnish and Zahid looked so good. 😭

Renee🤗

so good to see you back 🤩

Where were you 🥺

Glad you are back

I guess Zarnish has left Media Industry. So, maybe that drama is not shooted yet

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Renee🤗

so good to see you back 🤩

Where were you 🥺

Glad you are back

I guess Zarnish has left Media Industry. So, maybe that drama is not shooted yet

Nina 🤗

Thank you yaar , missed you all.

Ah ,social media break was needed 😳

Yes. Got to know, she left the industry, i think the same reason.

Chalo, at least , my another favourite AAA is doing this if not Zahid.

Nina 🤗

Thank you yaar , missed you all.

Ah ,social media break was needed 😳

Yes. Got to know, she left the industry, i think the same reason.

Chalo, at least , my another favourite AAA is doing this if not Zahid.

Zahid's new drama 101 Talaqein coming on green tv.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Welcome back Renee 🤗

You are right. And this is the link of that thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5284563

It seems like the channel had some differences with the director, and the reshooted the whole drama witha new cast 😕. Only the productionhouse remained.

And I think AAA is more suitible for the character as he has the most required innocence, while Zahid looks more sophisticated.🤓

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Zahid's new drama 101 Talaqein coming on green tv.

Oh yes, i saw the promo 😎 let us see. That looks interesting.

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Welcome back Renee 🤗

You are right. And this is the link of that thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5284563

It seems like the channel had some differences with the director, and the reshooted the whole drama witha new cast 😕. Only the productionhouse remained.

And I think AAA is more suitible for the character as he has the most required innocence, while Zahid looks more sophisticated.🤓

Awida 🤗 thank you ❤️

Yes, i think the same that they changed it.

I agree to this, I find AAA best here, i guess ,that is why, they replaced Zahid too for not suiting this role. Looking forward to see AAA. Loving him in the teasers .😳

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Awida 🤗 thank you ❤️

Yes, i think the same that they changed it.

They did the same in other dramas earlier. Sonia Hussain did a drama playing the role of a cop. Then the drama was reshooted by Saba Qamar, but it isn't released yet.

I agree to this, I find AAA best here, i guess ,that is why, they replaced Zahid too for not suiting this role. Looking forward to see AAA. Loving him in the teasers .😳

I just can't wait for it.