Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

If Anuj is invested in CA more than anyone else than he should divorce Anupamaa and either marry Maaya or someone else (if Maaya is a fraud or unfit mother) to raise CA. But Anuj and Anupamaa together must not be adopting her

Anupamaa as a mother will only ensure that CA becomes a parchai of herself and spout mahaanta everywhere. She doesn't deserve the burden of additional matkas. Let her go back happily to maayka and do sewa of the filthy phemli

731627 thumbnail

Please do not blindly crictise anupama

Domestic violence meijn yeh. Ground Aati.nahi which u r mentioning

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Please do not blindly crictise anupama

Domestic violence meijn yeh. Aati.nahi which u r mention inh

Please do not blindly support an abusive and manipulative woman.

I copied it from online support group where I volunteer and support women with the same complains on a regular basis. Men also get support by these groups by the way.

Just because she is a woman does not mean she can get away with abuse and be supported. She did not even let Anuj talk to his daughter peacefully. Pathetic lady ruined that little girl's happiness who confessed to this selfish lady that her happiness is with anuj anupama but she doesnt want them to fight so she is leaving.

Anupama will pay for her karma. The very marriage she wanted to save, will crumble.

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If she had let CA go in normal circumstances because CA picked Maya or even without the challenge, simply because she's the biological mother it's fine. She let her go in spite of knowing Maya LIED to her and manipulated her and her saying openly that she's happier with Maan. That's the difference. And she lied to Anuj that CA is happier this way, when that's not at all true.

And if she was so concerned about Maya's imagine in CA's head, she could've said galat faimi hui hogi, every parent has their share of fights but we love each other and we both love you and you're not the reason for any fight. She didn't even bother to correct the poor child's thinking, which she'll be stuck with for the rest of her life.

Edited by poobaniparvati9 - 1 years ago
magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aaj Anupam ka roop baap re baap clearly she is đź”’ Anuj from leaving , Vanraaj ke saath ye harkat karke dekhe just that Anuj loves her wo kuch bhi karegi acha hua Anuj ne keh diya tumara Saaya andhere mein gher leta hai tumhaare saath ghutan hoti hai Anuj kya Anupama ka besir paair ka bhasan sunke i bet Shah family ko bhi ghutan hi hoti hogi now i can't blame Pakhi for loving Vanraaj more .

Radhe001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Not at all surprised by Mahaan Anu behavior.

1. She hid the truth of kharkhana issue and secretly met Rakhi and took a loan from her on a condition.

2. She hid the truth of vanraj intentions related Mukku from Anuj.

3. Now this ,she deserves this.

If a person is an emotional wreck and instead of listening to his thoughts why is saying “mein Bhi dukhi hoon” , you want sympathy and he should just leave his emotions and stop consoling you . So selfish and ridiculous . It’s all about her and her Mahaan syndrome.

All she could have done is let Anuj do the background check and take it from there . But no she has to step in and throw Mahantha and Maa etc ,have a bet and leave the responsibility on him.

She has all the time and patience to vanraj explaining me consoloi g but no time to sit with Anuj and explain things.

“Main bhi Dukhi hoon” utter nonsense

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe001

Not at all surprised by Mahaan Anu behavior.

1. She hid the truth of kharkhana issue and secretly met Rakhi and took a loan from her on a condition.

2. She hid the truth of vanraj intentions related Mukku from Anuj.

3. Now this ,she deserves this.

If a person is an emotional wreck and instead of listening to his thoughts why is saying “mein Bhi dukhi hoon” , you want sympathy and he should just leave his emotions and stop consoling you . So selfish and ridiculous . It’s all about her and her Mahaan syndrome.

All she could have done is let Anuj do the background check and take it from there . But no she has to step in and throw Mahantha and Maa etc ,have a bet and leave the responsibility on him.

She has all the time and patience to vanraj explaining me consoloi g but no time to sit with Anuj and explain things.

“Main bhi Dukhi hoon” utter nonsense

Aaj Anuj ne sahi kaha Anupama is selfish and possessive lady bilkul sahi pehcana aapne aur ab jab pehchaan Gaye ho to divorce her. Nahi dena to kuch din iss lady se door rahe health ke liye sahi rahega, itni mahaanta Anuj , kya Vanraaj kya even kinjal and Samar can't tolerate.

731627 thumbnail

I told don't blindly crictise anupama with illogical argument

Accepting the truth does not come under domestic violence ground

Please don't apply ur own law just to.crictise anupama any how

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I told don't support blindly crictise anupama with illogical argument

Accepting the truth does not come under domestic violence ground

Please don't apply ur own law just to.crictise anupama any how

Surabhi, do not target me personally. If anupama is wrong I will call her wrong. Do not make personal attack that I am creating law or making illogical arguments. I volunteer at a domestic abuse support group, because u r not aware of laws do not attack me saying I am making up things.

There is limit to support false narration.

do not say things to me that u urself would not like to hear. I am respectfully sharing my opinion on what anupama did so lets just keep it till anupama. do not talk about me if u do not want me to talk about u, which I will not anyways coz that is just not me.

731627 thumbnail

Ithink u r personally attack me u keep moral policing me always that .don't support anupama

And where I personally attack u

I.told don't create ur own law to.crictise anupama

Please don't put false blame on e that I personally attack u