Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 16 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Anuj trying to explain to CA that she should choose to live with mummy papa rather than Maaya . Anupama manipulates the situation. Asks CA to go share the chocolates with the entire family . She prevents Anuj from trying to change CA’s mind .

Anuj is shocked n devastated that he was prevented from speaking to his daughter and influence her to change her mind . Anupama gives her reasons and explains Maaya might have manipulated CA but they could not force CA to change her mind, they could not stoop to the level of Maaya, they were CA’s parents and could not pressurise CA to change her mind. They could not force CA to be torn between Mummy papa and Maaya . Anupama reminds Anuj how he felt when Anupama was torn between two families, they could not place CA in same situation.
Anuj is unable tk accept this reasoning and feels shattered but agrees to let CA go .
CA is seen Shari g her chocolates with family members . Maaya is getting impatient to leave . MaAn arrive looking very uoset n declare they will allow Maaya to leave with CA. Every family member is shocked n protests n persuades MaAn not to give up their fight not to give up CA to Maaya . They all accuse Maaya of manipulating CA. But MaAn ignore their pleas and declare CA could leave with Maaya.
All are shocked n devastated , Babuji gives his explanations .
Maaya is in disbelief that MaAn allowed CA to leave so easily , she confirms the fact again .

Precap

Anuj is shattered after CA leaves with Maaya. He is depressed, misses CA badly, weeps for her, can’t live without her and lashes out at Anupama . He accuses her for CA’s departure and feels suffocated in her presence . Anupama is scared of losing Anuj.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh…great here comes the panic attack.🤦🏻‍♀️ Does Anuj have any more friends that can help both get back together again with a dance routine, picnic, scooter, and help of Devkia.🤦🏻‍♀️ I caught a little bit of the show on You Tube before I got bored and turned it off. Every day through this track, MaAn has proven me

1. Anupama, is relieved, Choti is gone. One less stress in her life to deal with.

2. It is all about not losing to Maya not about Ca with both of them. Especially after today with Anuj. No one can tell me other wise.😡
3. MaAn keep on saying our beti especially Anuj, which pisses me off because neither one of you had any hand in creating, giving birth to this child. The one who did, Anuj doesn’t even want to acknowledge.😡

4. Someone needs to slap Anuj and continue to slap Anuj until he comes to his senses. This obsession of his needs to stop. Choti is no doll. Choti has a mother who also has a right to her child. More so than you. You and your wife are just foster parents and nothing more.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just don’t get it how Anuj and AnupaMAA call CA ‘hamari beti’ or ‘meri beti’ time and again. Today it struck my ears so many times. 😵 She is not a toy Anuj brought from a store. Even for a toy, if there is an existing owner pops up 1 week later of buying something claiming its theirs and the store gave it to me by mistake, I personally feel hesitated to use the toy afterwards and would probably quickly return it to the owner and may be later on deal with the store who sold it to me. Isn’t that normal ? I am confused. 😕 How confidently they are trying to imply CA is theirs when she is NOT ! Clearly not !

It was nice of Maaya to mention to Anuj and AnupaMAA that she’d let CA meet or call them. 👏 If Anuj wanted more than that, he should’ve thought of it earlier before doing constant badtameezi with Maaya and piss her off. A big businessman like Anuj won’t do such grade A level silly things in real life.

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Oh…great here comes the panic attack.🤦🏻‍♀️ Does Anuj have any more friends that can help both get back together again with a dance routine, picnic, scooter, and help of Devkia:🤦🏻‍♀️

I caught a little bit of the show on You Tube before I got bored and turned it off. Every day through this track, MaAn has proven me

1. Anupama, is relieved, Choti is gone. One less stress in her life to deal with.

2. It is all about not losing to Maya not about Ca with both of them. Especially after today with Anuj. No one can tell me other wise.😡
3. MaAn keep on saying our beti especially Anuj, which pisses me off because neither one of you had any hand in creating, giving birth to this child. The one who did, Anuj doesn’t even want to acknowledge.😡

4. Someone needs to slap Anuj and continue to slap Anuj until he comes to his senses. This obsession of his needs to stop. Choti is no doll. Choti has a mother who also has a right to her child. More so than you. You and your wife are just foster parents and nothing more.

A Father's love for a child is NOT obsession. This is another poor point being pushed in this forum lately

Multiple studies have shown parents (and yes both parents, including father) suffer ptsd even for unborn child, in miscarriage

CA is a live child who he loved for almost a year. Losing a child after so long will cause PTSD in parents

Callling it obsession just because Anuj is a guy is demeaning and sexist. While rational part of him might understand mother has first right, it doesn't mean he still won't have trauma and PTSD from losing a child like any parent, particularly on the very day he lost her. He might heal with time but he has every right to grieve a lost child. And yes grieving can manifest in anger and displacement (where they blame others). All these csn only heal with time

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I m glad Anuj called out and said ke usko Anupamaa ke saath rehene mein dum ghutta hai.She actually deserve all this not that Anuj has less fault but the way she let go of CA n didn't even tried to explain to CA that its not her fault n that their fights are not due to her instead of doing this she let go of CA even when she said that she is more happy when she is with Anuj n Mahan maa so what happiness of CA mahan maid maa was talking about ? She didn't even told Anuj about what CA told her yet when Anuj will blast her she will suddenly get panic attacks n do Suri Suri Suri n will wipe her tears n nose with her pallu and then will play victim card.Its always about her...She doesn't even care for anyone else apart from her bio kids or ex in laws.It seems so that she wanted to dump CA way before but didn't got opportunity but now that she got an opportunity she dumped CA in the name of her happiness..She is the worst mother I have had ever seen on an ITV show.🤢

Edited by zohakhan7 - 1 years ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama did not tell CA’s exact words to Anuj at all, she kept on talking about CA’s happiness lies with Maya but CA herself said she loves Mummy Papa more and is more happy with them, don’t know what nonsense she kept on talking about CA getting divided and letting a flower bloom

She forced Anuj today, to not even try one last time, she sent away CA outside the room, her self righteous behaviour and the nonsense lecture over being a Maa and Maya also being a Maa didn’t make any sense either

Anuj’s reaction in the promo is completely justified, she knew CA told her and had this fear that her parents are fighting because of her, she didn’t even make a single effort to stop her or make her understand, assure her, instead she locked Anuj in the room and forced him to let CA go

This woman is plain disgusting, people go to the extent of getting divorced if something happens or they lose a child because of a mistake, here she forced him and didn’t even let him try, totally deserves whatever she is going to get next and that panic attack drama is overdone, her happiness anyway lies in Shah family, her Bapuji was also supporting her decision as always, these people force their righteous thoughts on others

She always feels how dare Anuj or someone question her Mamta, but she gives a damn about how a father would feel, especially when that father is not Vanraj who has three useless kids around but Anuj who git to experience fatherhood after almost 45 years of age, all she cares and blows trumpet is about I,Me, Myself, My Pain, My Mamta, I am a Maa who is the greatest

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 years ago
731627 thumbnail

Yeh anuj to paagal ho gaya hai vanraj ka Rang anuj pe Chad gaya hsi

Maami lo.agar court order Kar deti ki choti maaya ke saath rahegi to anuj kya kar lete anuj Chahe high court Supreme Court jaate agar Har jagah jaate court yagi kehte choti anu maaya ke custody mein rahegi to anuj kya karete phir kya court mein pagal panti dikhana shuru kar dete ?

Ab to lag raha hsi anuj ne anupama se pyaar hi nahi Kiya Tha anuj ko choti ke liye aayaa chahiye thi aur anuj ko lagta tha anupama se better choti ke liye aaya nahi mil sake

Aur anuj ne anupama se shaadi isliye ki taaki woh girl.ko adopt kar sake because in India girl cannot adopt by single male

To anuj ki yeh pehle se planning thi anuj ne doosre girl se shaadi isliye nahi ki anuj ko Pata tha doosre girl adoption ko nahi accept karegi aur anupama hi aisi hai jo adopt karne ko mana nahi karegi isliye anuj me anupama se shaadi ki

Full proof planning by anuj

Only thing I wanted choti maaya ke saath jaati to proper procedure ke saath jaati like DNA test orphanage ko inform karte highy illogical thing

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Even in promo if u notice she wants only Anuj to return back to her n not CA.She is hopeful about Anuj returning back to her but not about CA.She never wanted CA n today by dumping her she proved that.

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh anuj to paagal ho gaya hai vanraj ka Rang anuj pe Chad gaya hsi

Maami lo.agar court order Kar deti ki choti maaya ke saath rahegi to anuj kya kar lete anuj Chahe high court Supreme Court jaate agar Har jagah jaate court yagi kehte choti anu maaya ke custody mein rahegi to anuj kya karete phir kya court mein pagal panti dikhana shuru kar dete ?

Ab to lag raha hsi anuj ne anupama se pyaar hi nahi Kiya Tha anuj ko choti ke liye aayaa chahiye thi aur anuj ko lagta tha anupama se better choti ke liye aaya nahi mil sake

Aur anuj ne anupama se shaadi isliye ki taaki woh girl.ko adopt kar sake because in India girl cannot adopt by single male

To anuj ki yeh pehle se planning thi anuj ne doosre girl se shaadi isliye nahi ki anuj ko Pata tha doosre girl adoption ko nahi accept karegi aur anupama hi aisi hai jo adopt karne ko mana nahi karegi isliye anuj me anupama se shaadi ki

Full proof planning by anuj

Only thing I wanted choti maaya ke saath jaati to proper procedure ke saath jaati like DNA test orphanage ko inform karte highy illogical thing

Aapki Anupama is mental koi usko saath khush nahi reh sakta and yes now Trp will go high as people lives to see Anupama crying she deserves this .