Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 14 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

The episode begins with MaAn very tensed as Maaya agrees to meet Kapadias for the last time for CA to bid them good bye , CA has expressed her wish to meet the entire family , including Shah family . MaAn make all arrangements n ask every body of SH to be present . MaAn are tensed as they prepare Choti’s favourite dishes and Barkha and Ankush and Dimple lend helping hand .

The KM is decorated with fairy lights and all arrive and wait for CA . Anupama assures Anuj that this was not their last meeting but their last chance to get CA back . She assures him not to be so tensed, everything will be OK.

As all wait for Ca’s arrival, some express their doubts if Maaya would indeed arrive with the kid , Anuj gets tested and on suggestion of Babuji calls up Maya to Co firm their whereabouts. Tension rises as she is found to be out of reach .

Soon they hear CA’s sweet voice calling out to mummy papa. All breathe a sigh of relief as CA comes running to MaAn’s waiting arms . They shower CA with their affections . CA then meets every member of her large family and gifs each person goodbye and get well soon, look after their health, to keep smiling and get less angry.
Dimple and Pakhi take CA inside the bedroom to show her all the gifts they had readied for her .

MaAn accuse Maaya of betraying their trust, Maaya says she did not kidnap, she took her own daughter away .

Anuj Anupama and all family members plead Maya not to take CA away from MaAn but she declines . She reminds how much she begged them to allow her to live with them for a month but they did not agree, with great difficulty Anupama granted her one day, and after a few hours they are offering her stay for life !! She was not interested now she declares .

The argument proceed to who is a better mother , each family member vouches Anupama was a very good mother . Maaya states she might be very good but for her own three kids not for CA. She enumerates how many times Anupama ignored CA’s functions n picnics for the sake of attending to the needs of her own children, she reminds them how Anupama’s adult children failed to manage their lives independently and always needed Anupama. She declares that all her life Anupama will be running to SH for the sake of her own kids and CA will be neglected . Maaya refused to let CA live with part time mother . Everyone is rendered speechless .

Just like Anupama had majboori to attend to the needs of her kids Maaya too had majboori so she had to leave her child at orphanage . But she has claimed her own child now and no court in this land can separate biological mother from her child.

Precap
MaAn get emotional as they both feed CA , her last meal , then they do bidaayi of CA with full rituals n ceremony. All get emotional as Maaya leaves with CA and MaAn place her in the taxi. A heart breaking moment as Maaya drives away with CA . MaAn can’t bear to see her leave n run after her taxi .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Maya, finally said what I had been saying, she is only a maa to her children first and will never prioritize Maya’s daughter😢. She can’t even put her husband first, how will she continue to put Maya’s child first?🤔

I saw small clip on You Tube where Maya says to Anu, you had your extreme circumstance on why you had to go to your child first just like I had to leave my child in an orphanage.👏

She also said rest of your life you will be going back and forth, I do not want my child to have half time mother.😂 Maya is absolutely right.👏👏

If I was in Maya shoes, I to would say the same😂.

From the small clip I saw no one defended Anu, not even Anuj.

Thanks for the recap. I wish I could stomach the whole episode Anupama and Anuj boil my blood.😡. Thank you.🙏🏼

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Maya, finally said what I had been saying, she is only a maa to her children first and will never prioritize Maya’s daughter😢. She can’t even put her husband first, how will she continue to put Maya’s child first?🤔

I saw small clip on You Tube where Maya says to Anu, you had your extreme circumstance on why you had to go to your child first just like I had to leave my child in an orphanage.👏

She also said rest of your life you will be going back and forth, I do not want my child to have half time mother.😂 Maya is absolutely right.👏👏

Thanks for the recap. I wish I could stomach the whole episode Anupama and Anuj boil my blood.😡. Thank you.🙏🏼

Image result for bel sharbat gif

EMAMI NAVRATNA HAIR OIL Reviews, Price, Men, Women, Ingredients, Effects

Drink bhel juice and apply nav ratan tel. thanada thanda cool😃

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj lower his head when MAAya started spilling the truths. Deep down he also knows he was wrong in coercing MAA to adopt CA. But, his ego is not letting him surrender to MAAya.

Today Chaavvi looked very pretty.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

A lot of the dialogues including the one about catering to the constant needs of adult children were based in discussions which have already happened here. Clearly, the forum is being browsed 😆

What I liked was that the truth was pointed out by Maaya sensibly without any circumstances created alongside which would make AnupaMaid a victim or glorify her at the same time.

Overall a much better episode than the recent one ones of late 👍🏼

731627 thumbnail

Ab anupama maaya ko mirror dikhayein ki tum choti ko humse door isliye le jaana chahti ho kyon ki tum hamse badla Lena chahti ho kyonki tumhe anuj nahi mila

Ab anupama kahegi maaya u should feel.ashamed that u use child to take revenge from us

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

For the first time, these people actually showed food at the party. Looks like our comments are being taken seriously.

Whether it was eaten or not, has to be seen. Maybe, since it's only Tamashahs they'll pack and take it to their shanty to hog in peace after the kalesh ends 🤣

731627 thumbnail

May be anupama anuj is not available for choti for some time but aisa nahi anupama anuj ke liye khuch na Kiya ho .uska school mein admission karaya usko ghumane le gaye uske liye dress dilwaya

Choti anu ki school ki fees Dena kapde kharedna ghumane choti ko sulaana khilaana yeh sub Kaun kar raha tha anuj anupama hi to kar Rahe they

How can maaya say anupama anuj ne choti ka khayal nahi rakha

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

First logical episode of this whole maya track 😆

May be I will watch all maya dialogues.

Only if they had said these things in the starting and there was no maya anuj bekar ka love track. But I still maintain that court room drama, maya proving all these things in court together with videos she has been making and finally court deciding in her favour would have been a better one and also trp increasing track.

Later they could have shown problems arising between maan as anuj held maa responsible for it.

It would have been 10 times better

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
1203008 thumbnail

Reading all this makes me excited. I'm gonna watch the episode as soon as I can have some time in my hands. I hope it's worth it.