Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 06 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

The episode starts where it was left yesterday .

In full view of Barkha, Ankush n Maaya Anuj cups Anupama’s face , caresses her cheek and forehead and expresses his undying love for his Anu. He loved her, loves and n will always love her. None can replace her from his heart he declares. He pulls his Anu into his chest n gives her tight hug. Maaya watches them n feels jealous and hurt.

Anuj lashes out at Maaya for having amorous thoughts n feelings for him he asks her to forget about it n leave this house, she had outstayed her welcome n betrayed their trust.

Anupama had kindly permitted her to live in this house just to satisfy her motherly feelings for Choti , but she had gone ahead n harboured feelings for Choti’s father.
Barkha and Ankush too lash out at Maaya and demand she be asked to leave.

Maaya starts giving her explanations and assures the feelings were one sided and nothing from Anuj’s side. Anupama warns her not to speak regarding Anuj. She had over stayed her welcome n asks her to leave now . Anuj Barkha and Ankush breathe a sigh of relief.
Maaya is not yet ready to leave, she requests Anupama to rethink, Anupama is firm in her decision, then Maaya reminds Anuj of his promise to allow he to stay for a month. Anuj is shocked at this revelation, Anupama is shocked too. Barkha and Ankush are furious l Anuj declares that he did allow her a month but at that time he has no idea about her intentions to over stay or betray them and develop love interest on him. Ankush is sure she emotionally blackmailed him into agreement.

Anupama and Anuj walk away, Barkha and Ankush order her to leave, Maaya states there n sheds tears.

At Shah house, they have discussions over Maaya Anuj and Anupama. Baa. Babuji and Vanraj compare this situation with theirs.
Dimple and Samar have discussion over Maaya . Dimple explains her stand on the matter , Samar understand she never wanted anyone to come between MaAn. She thanks him for supporting her. Samar then asks Dimple if she will marry him, Dimple is overwhelmed n gives her consent n they hug .

At KM Maaya then declares she will leave but not without her daughter . Anupama and Anuj refuse to part with her. She pleads them to allow her to stay for another day. MaAn asks her to leave.

CA comes running to her mummy and papa she shares her excitement over her school projects and the next day Celebrations of mummy’s birthday.

Precap

MaAn and CA are having fun masti and celebrations with Cake cutting and beach outings at Mumbai on her birthday . Maaya feels left out and wonders why the celebrations could not be done at home ?
she books her tickets for departure, and informs she would leave day after as she did nit get tickets for the next day .
Anupama shares her doubts with Anuj and seeks reassurance if Maaya was indeed leaving its out Choti.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ok, so Maaya makes it clear she’d leave only with CA and asks AnupaMAA and Anuj to let her stay for 1 more day to fulfill the promise she made to CA about AnupaMAA’s bday. That’s the only takeaway from the episode. Anuj-AnupaMAA is hit with the reality that Maaya indeed has more rights on CA than them. And Anuj preferred to cry it out in AnupaMAA’s shoulder than spending time with CA. Whatever that means. 😊

In precap is - The richest businessman then heads to Mumbai with wife in sooti-saari in a beach, how classy 😊. Maaya doesn’t like that the family is celebrating her bday elsewhere, where it seems she did all preps with CA to celebrate it in Amdavad. When family is back and celebrating at home, Maaya announces she’s going to leave next morning, since no flight ticket available for that night. Anuj-AnupaMAA wonders if Maaya would leave alone or with CA.

P.S. - Personally, I don’t support Maaya for whatever she’d intended to do earlier. But I don’t support CA being raised by a woman like MAA. I just hope they make Chhavi rather a permanent cast in the show and for now she leaves with CA. AnupaMAA doesn’t deserve to raise another kid, especially one who is not in any # ot her priority list. 👎🏼

731627 thumbnail

Cotton saree maintain karna aur use pehanna bhi bahut mushkil Hota hai kyonki cotton saree phoolti bahut hai

Cotton clothes always require starch along with washing and press yahan tuk ki cotton dress ko press ko karna bhi mushkil Hota Hai because as usual yeh phoolti bahut hai

Is wajah se log cotton dress pehanna avoid kar te hai

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar, thoda mushkil hai but very comfortable. Specially saree. You don't need to worry. Meri jaise ko na best option hai. Kahi se open hone ka darr nahi hota. Jaise pehne waise hi stiff rahega

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ok, so Maaya makes it clear she’d leave only with CA and asks AnupaMAA and Anuj to let her stay for 1 more day to fulfill the promise she made to CA about AnupaMAA’s bday. That’s the only takeaway from the episode. Anuj-AnupaMAA is hit with the reality that Maaya indeed has more rights on CA than them. And Anuj preferred to cry it out in AnupaMAA’s shoulder than spending time with CA. Whatever that means. 😊

In precap is - The richest businessman then heads to Mumbai with wife in sooti-saari in a beach, how classy 😊. Maaya doesn’t like that the family is celebrating her bday elsewhere, where it seems she did all preps with CA to celebrate it in Amdavad. When family is back and celebrating at home, Maaya announces she’s going to leave next morning, since no flight ticket available for that night. Anuj-AnupaMAA wonders if Maaya would leave alone or with CA.

P.S. - Personally, I don’t support Maaya for whatever she’d intended to do earlier. But I don’t support CA being raised by a woman like MAA. I just hope they make Chhavi rather a permanent cast in the show and for now she leaves with CA. AnupaMAA doesn’t deserve to raise another kid, especially one who is not in any # ot her priority list. 👎🏼

I could care less if Anuj has panic attacks or in the process another stroke, when it comes to someone else child, he has no business keeping the said child from their bio-parent.🤦🏻‍♀️

Sooner the better for him to be get it through his stupid head that he is just a foster parent, and Maya is the bio-mom.😡

I would not leave the house without my kid either. You want one badly getting your nightmare for life knocked up. Stop stealing Maya’s kid for your own purpose.

I have no problem, with her leaving, take your child with you. No one’s child should be raised by this Devijii and her pati, period!

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I could care less if Anuj has panic attacks or in the process another stroke, when it comes to someone else child, he has no business keeping the said child from their bio-parent.🤦🏻‍♀️

Sooner the better for him to be get it through his stupid head that he is just a foster parent, and Maya is the bio-mom.😡

I would not leave the house without my kid either. You want one badly getting your nightmare for life knocked up. Stop stealing Maya’s kid for your own purpose.

I have no problem, with her leaving, take your child with you. No one’s child should be raised by this Devijii and her pati, period!

They have definitely manipulated the rules by using their money and contacts. Pre adoption fostering involves follow ups by the committee which assesses over a period of time, how they are doing and whether the child is comfortable. Will anyone sane and responsible give a positive report to such terrible parents where one spouse is always missing? Where they barely spend any time with the child but take her to foster mother's ex in laws place to get abused? Where the child is exposed to such a toxic environment and fights?

The marriage should have completed 2 years as well before being eligible but obviously rules don't apply to a big businessman and his wife. Baccha chor couple

731627 thumbnail

Anupama birthday celebration episode will be shown on Thursday 9 th march 2023 as shown in. Precap today

Dialogue of anupamaa episode today

Ankush Finally is Ghar mein commen sense ne entry le li

Funny dialogue of episode

Maaya - main na choti ke Bina reh sakti hoon aur na anuj anupama ke Bina

Maaya-main extended family ke saath rehna chahte hoon

Barkha Kaun Hai tumhari extended family yrh anupama kya tumhari bhayya bhabhi hai jo tum unhe extended family bol rahi ho

731627 thumbnail

Today anupama to anuj said " maaya theek keh rahi hai ki hamare se jyaada maaya ka choti pe right hai as she is biological mother" but yeh anuj to rone lage ki anupama ko khuch bolne ki Himmat hi nahi hui

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They literally have become baccha chor couple..Bina bataye mumbai le gaye🤔

Frankly speaking puppy should not claim to have any relations with anyone else other than MAA.. It comes out as fake . Bachi ke bina reh nahi sakte...but hum last day ghumne jayenge for birthday🥳

Edited by Toto123 - 1 years ago