#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I swear Yrkkh sy peaceful forum koi nahi hai 😅

Nah, the most peaceful forums were ipk, geet, mb ,jdj and bb forums smiley37

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Waise, didn't something happen there recently?smiley36 I just saw something related to removal of some actors due to some tiff... Kuch na kuch hota hi rehta hei udharsmiley44

PSF Removed Content Vault ky about baat kar rahy thy 😅
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I swear Yrkkh sy peaceful forum koi nahi hai 😅

Really but it was the opposite of peaceful a few days ago due to all that drama of leads getting fired smiley3

Apparently mods are raising people’s WL as well according to some members smiley5

1169266 thumbnail

Nah, the most peaceful forums were ipk, geet, mb ,jdj and bb forums smiley37

BB forum better forum hai atleast There you are free to support your favorite BB contestant
Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 6 months ago
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Really but it was the opposite of peaceful a few days ago due to all that drama of leads getting fired smiley3

Apparently mods are raising people’s WL as well according to some members smiley5

A handful of people are forcing and threatening me to leave this forum.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Trolling , bullying is one side but, supporting someone who indirectly calls some na-mehram( I had to Google it to understand the meaning) says something else..

Even though there was no direct indication, it's not difficult to analyse to whom that particular comment was intended to...

Yes, let's leave the topic here...

calling someone na mehram is not wrong at all. Please google what na mehram means.
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

BB forum iis forum sy better hai atleast There you are free to support your favorite BB contestant

I used to be a part of ipk forum and later mb forum..

The most fun we had was in mb forum where vd n DD fans were pitted against each other...both violent fandoms shading and mocking eachother..but there were witty one's in both fandoms..bohot maza ata tha...I left IF after that...pata nahi I even lost my id , couldn't recover thatsmiley24

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

In place of Sajal today Y had got then no one would have raised an eyebrow..but isko mil gya toh sab piche pad gye..and coming to political affiliations..not everyone want to talk openly about it. If Sajal or others who have been honoured had rejected it in support of IK..then do the fans who keep bashing her even realise what could have been the consequences ????

Also I wonder if Y would have got it in place of Sajal, would she had rejected it to show solidarity with IK ? No right ??

Koi itni bewakoofi nai karta...sabko apne career ka khayal hai so people should stop questioning or character assassination of Sajal & other actresses

I think this would have been discussed had anyone gotten it. You have to realize that this is not an industry award it’s an award given by the government most Pakistanis don’t support.

If Yumna had won it people would be questioning keh what is the agenda behind them giving an award to an obvious IK supporter. Since the only thing they love to do is throw all IK supporters in jail these days. That would have been confusing as well.

one thing you are absolutely right about is that no matter what once you are receiving it you can’t say no to it even if you want to show solidarity. Nobody can take chances with the current government and get on their hit list. Tou chup chaap sab award le lete.

which is why I was surprised when wahaj went to receive his from the Punjab government but at the same time I realized that he really had no choice. You can’t take pangaa with the current government if you value your life and career 👍🏼

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

A handful of people are forcing and threatening me to leave this forum.

If they are threatening to leave, let them leave. Why do you worry about it?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I used to be a part of ipk forum and later mb forum..

The most fun we had was in mb forum where vd n DD fans were pitted against each other...both violent fandoms shading and mocking eachother..but there were witty one's in both fandoms..bohot maza ata tha...I left IF after that...pata nahi I even lost my id , couldn't recover thatsmiley24

So you had the most fun shading and mocking other smiley3