Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Sajal criticizes Imran khan many times, same Adnan Saddique is Sindhi and supporter of people party which is strong partner of current govt.Rahat fateh Ali Khan favors all leaders. Haven't seen his statements.

Toh ?? Kaunse book mei likha hai ki hamesha IK.ko Sharif ko hi support karna hai.

also she posted a story when IK got arrested..in support of him...

Just bcz she supports other party ( no evidence as such..still an assumption by few people here) that doesn't mean that IK k saath galat hua toh woh kuch bolegi nai...

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I'm not a negative person, I don't even defend my favorite actors and actresses on this forum. I always choose to ignore the negativity and move on but now its getting harder to ignore the negativity of this forumsmiley11.

Trolling , bullying is one side but, supporting someone who indirectly calls some na-mehram( I had to Google it to understand the meaning) says something else..

Even though there was no direct indication, it's not difficult to analyse to whom that particular comment was intended to...

Yes, let's leave the topic here...

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This week has been full of kalesh 🍿 Pehle Rishta forum mein, phir MAA forum aur ab yahaan pe smiley36

Hamare toh mauja hi mauja hain free entertainment mill raha hai saare paase smiley36

Yrkkh forum is better than this forum. Permanent there shift hony ka soch rahi hoon 😅 I'm going to watch today's episode of Yrkkh😑

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Why you are giving justifications ?? Aren't you allowed to put our point of view.

Awards are always controversial for some people if Lux awards which is international Brand has some credibility problems so you can't expect this political awards o be fair. Everyone knows the reality. Every time awards comes there is debate if its credibility so its normal smiley20

My bad, i shouldn't have smiley44

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Mere Wahaj ko haq o halal zindagi jeene ka pura adhikar hain, please aise pakeeza saqs ko badnaam na karo smiley14

Originally posted by: Happy_life2023

But still indirect shade is being thrown at her.

Now pls don't term this as a constructive criticism

There is a difference between constructive criticism & shading

Pakistani audience will always shade the government over any celebrity. All the recipients are just collateral damage in the people vs government trust issues.

People bring up popular names because through SM and tv/films they know these faces and have opinions about them. Whereas the military people, doctors, engineers, other civil servants who received the awards are unknown faces. As simple as that.

For all we know, Sajal and Adnan and Rahat and whoever has won could have been up for this award ages ago. But political interferences do affect these things in Pakistan.

if you look at the Pakistani people’s reaction on these awards you will understand why the disillusionment is there. It’s not about any media person. It’s about why is this current government we don’t trust giving an award to THIS person. What is the agenda - type of thinking. And this disillusionment is what we are discussing. How different it is from India

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’m a lost soul on this forum I seriously have no idea what goes on here and why people are fighting smiley36

I like to sit back, relax and watch the kalesh unfold at peace smiley36🍿

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yrkkh forum is better than this forum. Permanent there shift hony ka soch rahi hoon 😅 I'm going to watch today's episode of Yrkkh😑

That forum was something else during abhinav-akshara-abhi tracksmiley37

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

That forum was something else during abhinav-akshara-abhi tracksmiley37

I swear Yrkkh sy peaceful forum koi nahi hai 😅

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Waise, didn't something happen there recently?smiley36 I just saw something related to removal of some actors due to some tiff... Kuch na kuch hota hi rehta hei udharsmiley44