Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Jealousy ruins good stuffsmiley36 according to this logical everybody who received the award wasn’t worthy and got that with the help of current corrupt government. To each its own but clearcut jealousy is visible throughout.

In place of Sajal today Y had got then no one would have raised an eyebrow..but isko mil gya toh sab piche pad gye..and coming to political affiliations..not everyone want to talk openly about it. If Sajal or others who have been honoured had rejected it in support of IK..then do the fans who keep bashing her even realise what could have been the consequences ????

Also I wonder if Y would have got it in place of Sajal, would she had rejected it to show solidarity with IK ? No right ??

Koi itni bewakoofi nai karta...sabko apne career ka khayal hai so people should stop questioning or character assassination of Sajal & other actresses

Edited by Happy_life2023 - 6 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I'm not a negative person, I don't even defend my favorite actors and actresses on this forum. I always choose to ignore the negativity and move on but now its getting harder to ignore the negativity of this forumsmiley11.

smiley20
Edited by Witchofthewest - 6 months ago

Word Count: 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This week has been full of kalesh 🍿 Pehle Rishta forum mein, phir MAA forum aur ab yahaan pe smiley36

Hamare toh mauja hi mauja hain free entertainment mill raha hai saare paase smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Please, no one here is jealous. No one is implying that Sajal or any other recipient is undeserving. It's not as if if Sajal didn't receive the award, one of us would have gotten it insteadsmiley36. For goodness' sake, we're not shading sajal here. This will be my final comment regarding this clarification. Peace out.

Sajal criticizes Imran khan many times, same Adnan Saddique is Sindhi and supporter of people party which is strong partner of current govt.Rahat fateh Ali Khan favors all leaders. Haven't seen his statements.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yes Mehwish hayat got This honour in imran khan govt because one of his minister recommended her name and now all celebs which got this honors are favored by Nawaz govt.

So its all politics and are you their favorite or not smiley36smiley36

not only celebs received this awardsmiley36 others too so if you want to say that military , and other people who are at honourable position got these awards by corrupt means then you can do so don’t just do this in hush hush by mentioning celebs.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

These honours are given based on political affiliations and liking smiley26

in a corrupt climate who can even say but all I know is nothing can be put past them. They’re certainly petty enough for anything. Just the name IK or PTI makes them so insecure.

I have no idea who affiliates with what party though. I’m just vaguely aware keh most media people support IK except for a few

Why you are giving justifications ?? Aren't you allowed to put our point of view.

Awards are always controversial for some people if Lux awards which is international Brand has some credibility problems so you can't expect this political awards o be fair. Everyone knows the reality. Every time awards comes there is debate if its credibility so its normal smiley20

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Please, no one here is jealous. No one is implying that Sajal or any other recipient is undeserving. It's not as if if Sajal didn't receive the award, one of us would have gotten it insteadsmiley36. For goodness' sake, we're not shading sajal here. This will be my final comment regarding this clarification. Peace out.

But still indirect shade is being thrown at her.

Now pls don't term this as a constructive criticism

There is a difference between constructive criticism & shading

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I still have all the screenshots with me when you were against TB thread and TB members and used to bash and call out names and create negativity with status of original thread maker of TB. Now sudden turn of events is not surprising.

I have already apologized to them last year for all my mistakes