Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

She didn't criticize Sajal or any award recipient here. There's no need to attack her for simply discussing the differences between civilian awards in India and Pakistan. She merely highlighted the political turmoil in Pakistan, where even deserving candidates face credibility issues. The problem lies in the negativity of some people here, who portray any unintentional discussion as shading.

Exactly smiley13Live and let others live. I don't understand why it is zaroori to spread negativity all the timesmiley44? I'm so done with all this forum ki negativity smiley11
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Mashwara for everyone who finds a lot of negativity, please prioritize your mental health and stay away from the internet smiley20 (Jan hit mein jari smiley9)

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

That single comment and the language used reveal the mentalitysmiley36... Nevertheless, I'm not inclined to interact with individuals who resort to abusing others..

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Is this tamgahj award similar to Padma awards n Bharat rathna we have in India?

There is no credibility in these civil awards in Pakistan as present govt is made by stolen mandate and general public don't like them. All the people who supported Nawaz govt got this award .Celebs ,generalists who called our fascism of this govt didn't get any award so you can assume what's the criteria of these so called honours.

There was some credibility some years ago but now these are political based mostly.

https://twitter.com/drac0_d0rmiens/status/1771554144077177302?s=19

You can read this thread to know more about these awards ..

Well, in that case this phenomenon isn't unique to Pakistan, it happens in India too.When Congress was in power, there were accusations that only Congress supporters received awards. Now, with the BJP in power, similar accusations are leveled against them.

1169266 thumbnail

I'm not a negative person, I don't even defend my favorite actors and actresses on this forum. I always choose to ignore the negativity and move on but now its getting harder to ignore the negativity of this forumsmiley11.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Jealousy ruins good stuffsmiley36 according to this logical everybody who received the award wasn’t worthy and got that with the help of current corrupt government. To each its own but clearcut jealousy is visible throughout.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Btw I didn't call anyone negative/positive, just a mashwara, if it is affecting you, take some time out.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Jealousy ruins good stuffsmiley36 according to this logical everybody who received the award wasn’t worthy and got that with the help of current corrupt government. To each its own but clearcut jealousy is visible throughout.

Don't want to comment on this... Peace out
Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

She didn't criticize Sajal or any award recipient here. There's no need to attack her for simply discussing the differences between civilian awards in India and Pakistan. She merely highlighted the political turmoil in Pakistan, where even deserving candidates face credibility issues. The problem lies in the negativity of some people here, who portray any unintentional discussion as shading.

no big deal, I’ve had this person blocked for ages 😂 ✌️

this issue is nothing new in the current political climate. Remember when Wahaj and a bunch of other celebrities received accolades from the Punjab government ? I almost thought he might not attend because he’s a stanch Imran khan supporter.

So yes in Pakistan, unfortunately, it matters who is giving you the award. Many would rather decline awards than shake hands with corrupt politicians. It’s a tricky game.

No idea who Adnan or Rahat or Sajal or all these winners support and if there’s an affiliation or not. I don’t follow them so no idea. The only ones I follow I know they don’t support the current government in power 👍🏼

Yes Mehwish hayat got This honour in imran khan govt because one of his minister recommended her name and now all celebs which got this honors are favored by Nawaz govt.

So its all politics and are you their favorite or not smiley36smiley36