Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Is this tamgahj award similar to Padma awards n Bharat rathna we have in India?

Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Urdu: تمغہِ امتیاز, lit. 'Medal of Excellence'), also spelled as Tamgha-i-Imtiaz, is a state-organised honour of Pakistan. It is given to any civilian in Pakistan based on their achievements. While it is a civilian/military award, it can be bestowed upon officers of the Pakistan Armed Forcesand worn on their uniform. It can also be awarded to foreign citizens who have performed great service to Pakistan.
Noor Jehan,saba qamar, atif aslam, hadiqa kiani, sami khan and mehwish hayat have got this award from entertainment industry. These are given in various fields. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamgha-e-Imtiaz
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Jimmy is a jaanu character and puts all the other green flags to shame 🙌🏽

Especially given his background struggle and how he could have turned out so different ? If he was bitter and hung up on his trauma ? But he was a beacon of hope and resilience to those around him. The way he helped Rakhi and brought her back from all her trauma ❤️❤️❤️ Can never gush about him enough 🤩

and wahaj and yumna were such cute babies and looked so so good together 😭 These two literally invented magic on screen 🥰 I see them and every time I go HOWWWW

I think that was the crux of the story..How their fate turned out to be so different. They all were abused at one point or the other. Jimmy was abused by his own mom but somehow ended up with a good person who adopted him n gave him a good life while rakhi despite having good family was sold by her own father and later on sent to prostituition ...

That show was really good..i wonder why did they air it in a lesser known channel.. Probably because yumna n wahaj weren't well know back then...

Is this tamgahj award similar to Padma awards n Bharat rathna we have in India?

All I know is it’s state organized and there are ranks. This is fourth highest honor. There’s nishaan e imtiaz, Sitaar e imtiaz and hilal e imtiaz above it.

Highest is nishaan e imtiaz 👍🏼

I think Juggun Kazim also got it. They include media as well apart from other civil fields.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Tamgha-e-Imtiaz (Urdu: تمغہِ امتیاز, lit. 'Medal of Excellence'), also spelled as Tamgha-i-Imtiaz, is a state-organised honour of Pakistan. It is given to any civilian in Pakistan based on their achievements. While it is a civilian/military award, it can be bestowed upon officers of the Pakistan Armed Forcesand worn on their uniform. It can also be awarded to foreign citizens who have performed great service to Pakistan.
Noor Jehan,saba qamar, atif aslam, hadiqa kiani, sami khan and mehwish hayat have got this award from entertainment industry. These are given in various fields. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamgha-e-Imtiaz

Thank you for the information.

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

All I know is it’s state organized and there are ranks. This is fourth highest honor. There’s nishaan e imtiaz, Sitaar e imtiaz and hilal e imtiaz above it.

Highest is nishaan e imtiaz 👍🏼

I think Juggun Kazim also got it. They include media as well apart from other civil fields.

Oh then very similar to what I said...We have three categories padmashri, padma bhushan and padma Vibhushan being second highest civilian award. Bhart ratna is the highest civilian award in India..

I think that was the crux of the story..How their fate turned out to be so different. They all were abused at one point or the other. Jimmy was abused by his own mom but somehow ended up with a good person who adopted him n gave him a good life while rakhi despite having good family was sold by her own father and later on sent to prostituition ...

That show was really good..i wonder why did they air it in a lesser known channel.. Probably because yumna n wahaj weren't well know back then...

Doesn’t matter now. I think everyone who loved them in Tere Bin kind of checked out that show too :) but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea since it’s quite dark and gloomy. But it was also critically acclaimed. Wahaj came a lot later though which annoyed me but Jimmy was worth the wait 👍🏼

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thank you for the information.

Not sure if its like bharat ratna. Cos I am from India.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Wahaj first proved his work of excellence in jo bichar gaye.He was good in both DNTUN and Jo bichar gaye. He claimed his mark from Rumi’s character. https://x.com/khoya_hua/status/1729483066044043290?s=20

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Not sure if its like bharat ratna. Cos I am from India.

It's really hard to get Bharat Ratna . I think only film personality who has recieved Bharat Ratna till now is satyajit ray.. They created ratna awards with respect to states and i have seen actors getting those..Bharat Ratna only few have received.. Lata mangeshkar, tagore, bhimsen joshi, Ravishankar ,kalam, Sachin etc who have done exceptional work in their field have recieved that...

There were rumours that Amitabh bachchan will recieve it, but somehow that rumour died down later on...

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Wahaj first proved his work of excellence in jo bichar gaye.He was good in both DNTUN and Jo bichar gaye. He claimed his mark from Rumi’s character. https://x.com/khoya_hua/status/1729483066044043290?s=20

DNUTN was brilliant.. Brilliant cast, brilliant story and execution..

No doubt wahaj was awesome in JBG too. I didn't like JBG because it was factually incorrect and they tried to alleviate their country's doing.. I think it's understandable and every country does that,but i didn't like it though performances were commendable..