Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Yes Yumna always supports others even when others are jealous and mean on her success and awards..

Queen for a reason smiley31smiley27

Feel the same. Both Yumna and Ahmad are very different personality wise or background wise. I am 💯 sure Yumna will get marry to someone from US and out of Industry 🙌

I personally prefer my favorites don't get involve in love affair. Because if they breakup then we can see them togather. Like Sajal and Ahad smiley28

I want my favorite actors remain friends only smiley20 So that we can see them togather again and again..

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago

Jimmy from DNUTN is most underrated male and many people haven't spoken about him as He was biggest green flag smiley27smiley27

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Is this tamgahj award similar to Padma awards n Bharat rathna we have in India?

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Jimmy from DNUTN is most underrated male and many people haven't spoken about him as He was biggest green flag smiley27smiley27

DNUTN was social drama on small channel, still it was critically acclaimed. Many who got introduced to PTV after TB watched it and praised it. Wahaj was too good as Jimmy, the emotional scenes were performed so well. I wish if they could come up with their journey ahead and show how they are helping others.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Jimmy is a jaanu character and puts all the other green flags to shame 🙌🏽

Especially given his background struggle and how he could have turned out so different ? If he was bitter and hung up on his trauma ? But he was a beacon of hope and resilience to those around him. The way he helped Rakhi and brought her back from all her trauma ❤️❤️❤️ Can never gush about him enough 🤩

and wahaj and yumna were such cute babies and looked so so good together 😭 These two literally invented magic on screen 🥰 I see them and every time I go HOWWWW

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

DNUTN was social drama on small channel, still it was critically acclaimed. Many who got introduced to PTV after TB watched it and praised it. Wahaj was too good as Jimmy, the emotional scenes were performed so well. I wish if they could come up with their journey ahead and show how they are helping others.

That one emotional scene of that show is enough to say how good and underrated that show is!! I came across that during TB, n fell in love with that show...