Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

The reason is clearly mentioned in the last post. Once the thread is reviewed, it will be reopened. Please have patience. Please do not discuss moderation on threads. If you have any issues with the moderation, I request you to address them with me or any other member of the DT via PM.

Thanks for the reply

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In old TB threads, we had discussions on what is a burger, whether AAA is a burger, and whether Ahna could sail irl 2-3 times. Maine tau what is a burger pe pura essay bhi likh dala thasmiley37smiley37smiley37 For Indians, the closest thing to a burger would be the South Bombay or South Delhi stereotype.

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

In old TB threads, we had discussions on what is a burger, whether AAA is a burger, and whether Ahna could sail irl 2-3 times. Maine tau what is a burger pe pura essay bhi likh dala thasmiley37smiley37smiley37 For Indians, the closest thing to a burger would be the South Bombay or South Delhi stereotype.

So what yours conclusions will Ahna sail? smiley36smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Ye burger, vadapav jaise cheezon ka bhi aur meanings hote hein aaj hi pata chala mujhesmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Waise, i really doubt all these theories about Ahmed n yumna. They are very cordial with each other but somehow i feel they are very contrasting personalities.. I don't think there is any scope for Ahnasmiley36

It's better that way. I have seen how badly it ends with offscreen shipping..biggest example ksg-jennysmiley12

Edited by nightingale1234 - 6 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

So what yours conclusions will Ahna sail? smiley36smiley36

Arey at that time, we did not know about the Islamabad influencer.

But we did discuss if the Ahmed-Yuma burger-desi dynamic would work.

However the consensus at the time was that Yumna is more likely to marry someone based in the US who is not from the industry - like a Madhuri - Mr. Nene situation.

Edited by hypnotoad - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

for the longest time I thought burger meant mummy daddy type bachay 😂

Burger are those kids in Pakistan who are fluent in English but struggle with their own national language

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hinna... you'll probably need to make a new Chat Club once this one reaches Pg 150. Then you don't have to bother for another year I'd assume.smiley36

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

You mean no moral lecture about how the award show people forgot technical staffs and people behind the scene during award show?How boring!!smiley24

Anyways, on a serious note congratulations to Sajal..smiley10

It's not sabun award. It's national award given to civilians from various fields. smiley4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://twitter.com/RRnPRR/status/1771504265711808984?t=yoHPmvbr5j9MsWHGH9tU2Q&s=19

Look how a secure person behaves when her peers gets awards.. Hats off to Yumnazaidi smiley20

You are the kindest soul ... Who knows how to congratulate someone without any shading smiley31

She’s always been drama free and gracious ❤️