Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Can you tell us why the global moderator locked yeh wala thread please?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351373?pn=85

Originally posted by: Virgo27

@bold, what is burger islambadi?

Its a term used for People who live in Islamabad and belong to elite class. They have English accent most of times and are bad in Urdu. Ahmad is son of famous sports man and belong to elite family so many people in Industry used to call him burger in past.

for the longest time I thought burger meant mummy daddy type bachay 😂

Yumna is exactly like her mother. Yumna inherited kindness and positivity from her mother smiley27

Yes you are right .smiley36

Yes you are right .smiley36

Kher Ahmed fits the bill either way. Snobbish bhi hai lol. He has the whole superiority vibe going on all the time

Yumna is exactly like her mother. Yumna inherited kindness and positivity from her mother smiley27

I live close to Dallas and the I keep hoping I’ll run into her one day 😂 I know she’ll have the most positive vibe and she’s great with fans. But the closest I’ve come to is seeing her sister who lives here 🤣

Originally posted by: tgota92

I live close to Dallas and the I keep hoping I’ll run into her one day 😂 I know she’ll have the most positive vibe and she’s great with fans. But the closest I’ve come to is seeing her sister who lives here 🤣

Hope your meet her soon ❤🙌

Are you going to meet Yunhaj when then come?

Originally posted by: tgota92

Kher Ahmed fits the bill either way. Snobbish bhi hai lol. He has the whole superiority vibe going on all the time

I don't find him snobbish though. He is down to earth...

Hope your meet her soon ❤🙌

Are you going to meet Yunhaj when then come?

sadly no 😭 I deliberated on this for a while but decided keh if it’s not the whole experience it’s probably not worth it.

the package I care about is the $300 one. Agar bus interview hi dekhna hai in a crowd of hundreds tou I can just see them on tv. The real meet and greet personal wala is the expensive package.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Can you tell us why the global moderator locked yeh wala thread please?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351373?pn=85

The reason is clearly mentioned in the last post. Once the thread is reviewed, it will be reopened. Please have patience. Please do not discuss moderation on threads. If you have any issues with the moderation, I request you to address them with me or any other member of the DT via PM.
Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago