Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Don't let others' opinions dictate your expression. For example, despite being mocked, neither side withdrew because of fears of being labeled hypocritical.. If some perceive you as hypocritical, let them, but don't let it silence you.

Regarding your opinion on Yumna portraying Meerab, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. While it might not showcase her full potential, it doesn't diminish her previous accomplishments in challenging roles.Many Yumna fans acknowledge the fact that Meerab may not be her most fitting role, but it has brought her the recognition and fame that she rightfully deserves for her past performances. So, it is a fair deal..

This forum used to be very peaceful in 2020 and everyone was free to share their likes and dislikes. I don't like to fight with anyone on social media. But yes I only fight when I feel ky necessary hai otherwise I don't fight. Sometimes I always ask myself why should I fight aik actor and actress ky liye who don't know me and I don't know them personally. What do I get in return😓?
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

You can chat with us and thy to discover more interesting things to do watch the sports ,I dont like mixing with peoples now just on line or on wa read and answer the briefly ,dont like sharing my problems with the peoples but here at least we can chat and keep us occupied and get rid of what ever is bothering u freely. smiley31

Thank you smiley31I also don't like to share my personal life with anyone. I am only watching Pakistani dramas these days. I used to watch Yrkkh till last year and now I have stopped watching it because I find the lead pair of the drama very boring. The only thing that bothers me on this forum is FDs ki daily ki fight
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Very good just ignore it and move on .

1169266 thumbnail

Very good just ignore it and move on .

Thanks smiley27 I always choose to ignore hateful posts kisi bhi thread ky and move on without reporting them.
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Thank you smiley31I also don't like to share my personal life with anyone. I am only watching Pakistani dramas these days. I used to watch Yrkkh till last year and now I have stopped watching it because I find the lead pair of the drama very boring. The only thing that bothers me on this forum is FDs ki daily ki fight

All the t.v dramas have never ending I just watch few episodes and when I dont like just leave it and I mostly watch the reality shows or the cricket PSL has just finished and searching something interesting but no luck yet .

1169266 thumbnail

All the t.v dramas have never ending I just watch few episodes and when I dont like just leave it and I mostly watch the reality shows or the cricket PSL has just finished and searching something interesting but no luck yet .

I don't like cricket so I didn't watch season 9 of Pakistan Super League this year even though I live in Pakistan now. I am watching old Pakistani dramas these days and just waiting for new Pakistani dramas to air soon.
kooki07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I don't like cricket so I didn't watch season 9 of Pakistan Super League this year even though I live in Pakistan now. I am watching old Pakistani dramas these days and just waiting for new Pakistani dramas to air soon.

let me know as well when the new drama starts please .

1169266 thumbnail

let me know as well when the new drama starts please .

Sure smiley1I have been a fan of Saad Qureshi so I'm just waiting for his new drama 'Safed Khoon' to start soon but the teaser of the drama is not released yet.
kooki07 thumbnail

Might be after the month of Ramadan ?

1169266 thumbnail

Might be after the month of Ramadan ?

No idea about it but heard its teaser will be released next month.