Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 6 months ago

It's widely recognized that certain individuals are deeply invested in Reddit discussions. However, outside of this forum, there appears to be limited interest in Reddit among the general population. Some users cross-post content from Reddit to here, presenting it as evidence of rumors or discussionssmiley37 Identifying users who participate in both this forum and Reddit isn't particularly challengingsmiley36

And yes, we don't feel the need to conceal our identities through multiple accounts, unlike some individuals here. This suggests where the obsession lies and who is fixated on whom.smiley36

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Like the other person said,social media is filled with fake people. People pretend to be something that they aren't. You won't find real friendship here..

I have no friends anywhere. I had a bad experience on this website last year so I have stopped making friends on this website now. I have stopped expecting anything from anyone. I am a sociable person. To be honest, I don't like making new friends anymore kuch zyda hi bad experience tha. I visit this website daily to get news of new Pakistani dramas not to fight with anyone😐

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I have no friends anywhere. I had a bad experience on this website last year so I have stopped making friends on this website now. I have stopped expecting anything from anyone. I am a sociable person. To be honest, I don't like making new friends anymore kuch zyda hi bad experience tha. I visit this website daily to get news of new Pakistani dramas not to fight with anyone😐

Oh dear!

What we're witnessing today barely scratches the surface of the negativity seen between 2010-2015. Those were intense times, with fervent fans of various pairs like Arnab-Khushi, Maan-Geet, Armaan-Riddhima, and individual actors like Drashti, Sanaya, KSG, Shilpa, Vivian, and Gurmeet often pitted against each other. smiley36The forums were ablaze with heated debates and fans hurling insults at each other. Eventually, interest waned, leading to the relatively tame atmosphere we see now, which pales in comparison to the intensity of the pastsmiley36

I had made some genuine friends here and we are still friends though don't talk here anymore but on X and IG...it's depends on person to person and how u connect with them...don't expect much on SM...if it happens well and good and else also good...just be happy...u r very positive person just be that...don't change urself for others

Oh, please this isn't jealousy, it's "criticism", don't you know that?smiley37

My bad...I forgot... different rules for different fans 🤭

1169266 thumbnail

Oh dear!

What we're witnessing today barely scratches the surface of the negativity seen between 2010-2015. Those were intense times, with fervent fans of various pairs like Arnab-Khushi, Maan-Geet, Armaan-Riddhima, and individual actors like Drashti, Sanaya, KSG, Shilpa, Vivian, and Gurmeet often pitted against each other. smiley36The forums were ablaze with heated debates and fans hurling insults at each other. Eventually, interest waned, leading to the relatively tame atmosphere we see now, which pales in comparison to the intensity of the pastsmiley36

I usually don't report other people's posts on this forum. I have been a fan of Yumna Zaidi for many years but I don't want any negativity in my life so I don't want to fight for her on this forum nor support her openly on this forum because last year Yumna ko mein ny Meerab character play karny pr criticized kiya tha and I don't want mujhy hypocrite kahy 😑But outside iis forum ky I always support her and fight for her on Instagram and YT 😅
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

I had made some genuine friends here and we are still friends though don't talk here anymore but on X and IG...it's depends on person to person and how u connect with them...don't expect much on SM...if it happens well and good and else also good...just be happy...u r very positive person just be that...don't change urself for others

Thanks for the kind words🤧I can't change myself for others. I have no friends anywhere but still I am happy. I have many nieces and nephews and my oldest niece is my best friend. There is not much age difference between me and her so yeah hum dramas ky about baatein karty hain and dramas and actors ko criticize bhi karty hain

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I usually don't report other people's posts on this forum. I have been a fan of Yumna Zaidi for many years but I don't want any negativity in my life so I don't want to fight for her on this forum nor support her openly on this forum because last year Yumna ko mein ny Meerab character play karny pr criticized kiya tha and I don't want mujhy hypocrite kahy 😑But outside iis forum ky I always support her and fight for her on Instagram and YT 😅

Don't let others' opinions dictate your expression. For example, despite being mocked, neither side withdrew because of fears of being labeled hypocritical.. If some perceive you as hypocritical, let them, but don't let it silence you.

Regarding your opinion on Yumna portraying Meerab, there's nothing inherently wrong with it. While it might not showcase her full potential, it doesn't diminish her previous accomplishments in challenging roles.Many Yumna fans acknowledge the fact that Meerab may not be her most fitting role, but it has brought her the recognition and fame that she rightfully deserves for her past performances. So, it is a fair deal..

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I want to take a long break from here but I can't. I am a introvert person in real life and I don't have any friends😔

You can chat with us and thy to discover more interesting things to do watch the sports ,I dont like mixing with peoples now just on line or on wa read and answer the briefly ,dont like sharing my problems with the peoples but here at least we can chat and keep us occupied and get rid of what ever is bothering u freely. smiley31