Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

unpopular opinion but Ananya is good playing the upper class urban girl like gehraiyaan and her recent ott release . If she sticks to that lane she’ll be fine .

The problem with these girls is they all want the big solo movies immediately without proving themself first . Sara should’ve never been given a film like ae watan mere watan. She can barely perform as a simple modern girl , why the hell would you would give her a film as a real life freedom fighter to carry all by herself? The girls need to stick to being flowerpots till they prove themselves but they see that as beneath them .

Ananya is decent enough as long as she plays herself smiley36. She has been in the industry for 6-7 yrs now and just playing herself don't make her good enough.

None of them even make good enough flower pots either. Atleast katrina was hot and attractive enough to be a flower pot even though she cannot put two sentences together properly for more than a decade.

Originally posted by: spnfan

The new comers from the class and big girls don't cry did a better job than all these nepos.

class had some great performances. I was surprised. And yes it’s better to recruit new talent than hire nepos. Waise bhi talent and potential is obvious after the first couple of films / shows. The filter process is defected in Bollywood which allows the same talentless faces to be cast over n over

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

@tulip,

Please do not waste your time. It's as good as banging your head on the wall.. 🤣

People get triggered even with harmless discussions where we don't even mention the names.. Most of my posts mentioning "neutrals" and "elites" are taken down . People claim themselves cool but in reality we all know who are desperately using report buttonsmiley37

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I want to take a long break from here but I can't. I am a introvert person in real life and I don't have any friends😔

Like the other person said,social media is filled with fake people. People pretend to be something that they aren't. You won't find real friendship here..

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

@tulip,

Please do not waste your time. It's as good as banging your head on the wall.. 🤣

People get triggered even with harmless discussions where we don't even mention the names.. Most of my posts mentioning "neutrals" and "elites" are taken down . People claim themselves cool but in reality we all know who are desperately using report buttonsmiley37

So true no use saying anything...they will start playing victim card that we troll all their favourite wherein in reality don't even care...they are like elephant teeth...khane aur dekhane ke alag

They took upon themselves which didn't have any bad words and went to report those but say they don't care what we discuss in our thread... hypocrisy at its best

Congratulations to u they got triggered and reported ur harmless comments

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

So true no use saying anything...they will start playing victim card that we troll all their favourite wherein in reality don't even care...they are like elephant teeth...khane aur dekhane ke alag

They took upon themselves which didn't have any bad words and went to report those but say they don't care what we discuss in our thread... hypocrisy at its best

Congratulations to u they got triggered and reported ur harmless comments

Ab bolo i respectfully address them as elitessmiley36..isme report karnewali kya baat hei yaarsmiley44

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Ab bolo i respectfully address them as elitessmiley36..isme report karnewali kya baat hei yaarsmiley44

Now feel free to comment here whatever u want to without worrying about reporting 😀

987959 thumbnail

Going by the number of DT notes in this thread we all know who are the butthurt ones. Got one DT note for their thread and came here crying. How many times have anyone from here went to other threads are started crying? How many times we went there and posted contents to start a fight? How many members in here argued with the mods when we got DT note?

The amount of entitlement and victim mentality and delusion of some people are astonishing smiley37. No wonder that particular fandom gives us more than enough content to lol smiley37. They are hilarious and such a time pass whether it's IF or Twitter or reddit.

987959 thumbnail

Reddit is the best place that roasts the.. Waha peh toh proof ke saath bezati karke chodte hai smiley37.

Edited by spnfan - 6 months ago