Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Social media is such a toxic place I wish I could take a break from itsmiley28

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I always try to avoid the Social media .

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I always try to avoid the Social media .

I am addicted to social media and I really want to get rid of my this addictionsmiley19
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Its full of lies and they make it attractive so most the peoples cant abide it .Not your fault at all .

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Its full of lies and they make it attractive so most the peoples cant abide it .Not your fault at all .

I want to take a long break from here but I can't. I am a introvert person in real life and I don't have any friends😔
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Off topic but wow Sara Ali khan is getting obliterated in the reviews of her new movie . I remember watching the trailer of kedarnath and being wowed by her . So crazy that her first film remains her best after five years

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Off topic but wow Sara Ali khan is getting obliterated in the reviews of her new movie . I remember watching the trailer of kedarnath and being wowed by her . So crazy that her first film remains her best after five years

I saw murder Mubarak and she is plain bad. Same in gaslight.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

I saw murder Mubarak and she is plain bad. Same in gaslight.

that voice is terrible in confrontational scenes . She also has an ugly cry face , maybe she can’t help that but it makes her angry /sad moments look so fake. She needs lots of work . That Columbia degree is great to flaunt but since she isn’t going to use it anyway maybe she should’ve used those four years for acting classes .
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

that voice is terrible in confrontational scenes . She also has an ugly cry face , maybe she can’t help that but it makes her angry /sad moments look so fake. She needs lots of work . That Columbia degree is great to flaunt but since she isn’t going to use it anyway maybe she should’ve used those four years for acting classes .

It's not just her crying face even in normal scenes and when she has to emote any sort of emotions she makes weird expressions. I saw that Varun and jhanvi movie and jhanvi is atleast bearable. She is more like emotionless at times than weird ott expressions. Fast forwarded and watched dream girl 2 and ananya is also unbearable. When I thought nobody can go below these three, Archies proved me wrong smiley37. The new comers from the class and big girls don't cry did a better job than all these nepos.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's not just her crying face even in normal scenes and when she has to emote any sort of emotions she makes weird expressions. I saw that Varun and jhanvi movie and jhanvi is atleast bearable. She is more like emotionless at times than weird ott expressions. Fast forwarded and watched dream girl 2 and ananya is also unbearable. When I thought nobody can go below these three, Archies proved me wrong smiley37. The new comers from the class and big girls don't cry did a better job than all these nepos.

unpopular opinion but Ananya is good playing the upper class urban girl like gehraiyaan and her recent ott release . If she sticks to that lane she’ll be fine .

The problem with these girls is they all want the big solo movies immediately without proving themself first . Sara should’ve never been given a film like ae watan mere watan. She can barely perform as a simple modern girl , why the hell would you would give her a film as a real life freedom fighter to carry all by herself? The girls need to stick to being flowerpots till they prove themselves but they see that as beneath them .