Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Both yumna and wahaj did amazing job as meerab and murtasim

Murtasim had a great room for performance with detailed POV & Wahaj did great. Meerab was only well received because Yumna played it.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Biggest mistake Zee TV did was ending pavitra rishta and launched kumkum bhagya after that most of the zee shows are forgotten except bhagya series

I think the reason is at that time zee was the first Asian channel and we all used to watch the never ending shows now there are so many cheneles that you cant decide what to watch and which chenele ,I am talking about myself because now I try to watch the reality shows more .

Originally posted by: Haalim

Murtasim had a great room for performance with detailed POV & Wahaj did great. Meerab was only well received because Yumna played it.

Meerab was very challenging as a character to make the audience love and adore. Because she made some bad decisions. Only an actor with the caliber of Yumna could pull it off.

Part of me feels the audience looks at meerab how murtasim looks at her - it’s like the love somehow transferred 😂 and then Yumna’s adorable nuances made her lovable too

Originally posted by: tgota92

Meerab was very challenging as a character to make the audience love and adore. Because she made some bad decisions. Only an actor with the caliber of Yumna could pull it off.

Part of me feels the audience looks at meerab how murtasim looks at her - it’s like the love somehow transferred 😂 and then Yumna’s adorable nuances made her lovable too

Both of them performed very well. The way Wahaj showed how Murtasim was getting drawn towards Meerab was very well done by him. It reached the audience.

Yumna does the dramatic acting very good. You know she's acting but she is very good at it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3lJIwavUxp/?igsh=MWd6MjkxN2VoeGI5eA==

The only Shiddat moment I’ve seen 😂👏 so many reels of this everywhere

Originally posted by: Haalim

Both of them performed very well. The way Wahaj showed how Murtasim was getting drawn towards Meerab was very well done by him. It reached the audience.

Yumna does the dramatic acting very good. You know she's acting but she is very good at it.

it’s rare to see the leads compliment each others acting so well. Be it dramatic moments, romance, comedy, pain… such natural reactions 👌❤️ Amazing job indeed. And very well deserved recognition and fame for their craft

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3lJIwavUxp/?igsh=MWd6MjkxN2VoeGI5eA==

The only Shiddat moment I’ve seen 😂👏 so many reels of this everywhere

Are You Watching This Drama ??

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Are You Watching This Drama ??

nope. After Mein I’m never touching a zanjabeel drama again