Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

I think only Green TV has some good shows.Again,the channel is new so we will have to wait to find out how it fares later.

I thought about this before that:ARY=Star Plus.

Geo=Colors

Green TV=Sony TV.Not sure about Humsmiley36

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: G259

I think only Green TV has some good shows.Again,the channel is new so we will have to wait to find out how it fares later.

I thought about this before that:ARY=Star Plus.

Geo=Colors

Green TV=Sony TV.Not sure about Humsmiley36

hum is probably zee tv

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

hum is probably zee tv

I thought of writing it but didn't.In the current scenario,I think it is Zee TV equivalent.The reason why I wasn't sure is,Hum is the channel which had majority of the classics of PTV but has become bad now.Don't think Zee TV ever had such a phase.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

I thought of writing it but didn't.In the current scenario,I think it is Zee TV equivalent.The reason why I wasn't sure is,Hum is the channel which had majority of the classics of PTV but has become bad now.Don't think Zee TV ever had such a phase.

zee tv had shows like pavitra rishta that launched Sushant singh Rajput, Qubool Hai which was huge , Jodha Akbar, jhansi ki Rani, Kasam se, and so many other shows . It had so many iconic shows and used to be my go to channel .

zee tv had shows like pavitra rishta that launched Sushant singh Rajput, Qubool Hai which was huge , Jodha Akbar, jhansi ki Rani, Kasam se, and so many other shows . It had so many iconic shows and used to be my go to channel .

Oh yeah😅.I completely forgot about them.Maybe because I haven't watched any of them.Only heard of these shows.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Biggest mistake Zee TV did was ending pavitra rishta and launched kumkum bhagya after that most of the zee shows are forgotten except bhagya series

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I don't think hum is on downfall as last year was their best year

Hum has been improving

1169266 thumbnail

I am going to stop watching all Pakistani dramas for a month aaj sy😌

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yumna played it well. The character falls flat without Yumna.

Both yumna and wahaj did amazing job as meerab and murtasim