Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Wtf did I just watchsmiley26? Mera mood already kharab tha yeh cringe dekh kr aur kharab ho gya hai smiley44smiley11

Mujhe toh hassi aa rahi hai ye crap dekh ke smiley37smiley37

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Mujhe toh hassi aa rahi hai ye crap dekh ke smiley37smiley37

I had a crush on this guy 😭 tou I don't know if I should laugh or cry after seeing his new look. Kaya sy kaya hogya dekhaty dekhaty 😬smiley26
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I had a crush on this guy 😭 tou I don't know if I should laugh or cry after seeing his new look. Kaya sy kaya hogya dekhaty dekhaty 😬smiley26

I can understand he used to be very handsome during Rishta days ab uska dimag puri tarha se kharab hogaya hai smiley26

1169266 thumbnail

I can understand he used to be very handsome during Rishta days ab uska dimag puri tarha se kharab hogaya hai smiley26

Btw his new webseries mein his name Maddy tha πŸ˜… Character ky sath sath khud bhi ajeeb ho gya hai smiley44
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Btw his new webseries mein his name Maddy tha πŸ˜… Character ky sath sath khud bhi ajeeb ho gya hai smiley44

Apparently he was requesting people to watch his new web series which shows how bad it is smiley37

Aaj kal logo ke comments bhi like karta hai woh instagram pe smiley36

Edited by Criticiser - 7 months ago
1169266 thumbnail

Apparently he was requesting people to watch his new web series which shows how bad it is smiley37

Aaj kal logo ke comments bhi like karta hai woh instagram pe smiley36

Really smiley3 Phir tou Mujhe bhi his Instagram post pr comments karny chahiye πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ his fan pages ka username Mohsin kohe Noor, Mohsin wisdom, Mohsin family bhi hai 🀣

I have watched only one show of Shaheer Sheikh and that is KRPKAB.That show is one of my favourites till date.Which ones have you watched?

Originally posted by: G259

I have watched only one show of Shaheer Sheikh and that is KRPKAB.That show is one of my favourites till date.Which ones have you watched?

I watched yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke, it was a very popular show and had huge fanbase on Twitter...even his earlier shows like navya and mahabharat were very popular and though mahabharat was a mythological show, his pairing with actress pooja sharma was very famous even though they hardly had any scenes together..

https://twitter.com/tnsmvdry/status/1762440464320602150?t=mn5p3VImZ3dIxbK3XfHpSg&s=19

You guys were discussing about the outfits no, I came across this tweet now even srk repeated his outfits in different filmssmiley36

1169266 thumbnail

My neighbors dog does the same. He starts barking at 3 amsmiley39

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2gq6NKPdrQ/