Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Though I never subscribe to YT channels but when I used to watch ITV shows,YT used to give me recommendations.Now I watch Pakistan content so my feed has those videos.I just searched the name of this show and videos of a Pakistani drama of the same name appeared in the search resultssmiley36.Then I specifically searched for the season and found its trailer.

That has saboor Alys husband, appeared in my feed too smiley36

I subscribe, subscription habit backfired me. Running to unsubscribe everything, mujhey aurr nahi dekhnah inn logo kosmiley36

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I am watching Dil hi toh hai 3rd season. They made wife get married to another man when husband was in coma. Then when her husband woke up, 2nd husband brought divorce paper very calmly and gently but she said she can't divorce him woh bhi told very emotionally.smiley36 But she keeps ping ponging between 2 husband very happily. Mujhey janna hai ekta ko itna creative liberty kaun deta hai smiley36

what show is this ?

ETA nm i got my answer..

Edited by AreebsMumFanS2 - 7 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

that video thumbnail is enough for me lol ..thanks though

987959 thumbnail

I am watching Dil hi toh hai 3rd season. They made wife get married to another man when husband was in coma. Then when her husband woke up, 2nd husband brought divorce paper very calmly and gently but she said she can't divorce him woh bhi told very emotionally.smiley36 But she keeps ping ponging between 2 husband very happily. Mujhey janna hai ekta ko itna creative liberty kaun deta hai smiley36

I used to be such crazy kitni mohabbat hai fan but now I cannot stand Karan Kundra smiley36.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I used to be such crazy kitni mohabbat hai fan but now I cannot stand Karan Kundra smiley36.

Why?smiley36

Word Count: 1

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: spnfan

I used to dislike him without watching anything and now I dislike him more.smiley36

I used to dislike him without watching anything and now I dislike him more.smiley36

Yeh thoda zyada hai, without watching smiley37

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yeh thoda zyada hai, without watching smiley37

He is famous for his girlfriends after all smiley36

He is famous for his girlfriends after all smiley36

Oh yeah! I was thinking about his acting. His voice sucks smiley36