Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Am I the only one who thinks this forum really toxic ho gya hai smiley22

Me too, it’s sad isn’t it there was a time when this forum used to be the most peaceful. Now I don’t have the will to visit here anymore smiley26

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Do you watch any ITV shows currently? Is there any good shows airing currently?

Dabangi just took a leap so I might check it out. Sony shows are usually good and dont treat FLs like doormats

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Dabangi just took a leap so I might check it out. Sony shows are usually good and dont treat FLs like doormats

I have stopped watching ITV on 2022 Last show I've watched is Woh To Hai Albelaa After That I stopped

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Me too, it’s sad isn’t it there was a time when this forum used to be the most peaceful. Now I don’t have the will to visit here anymore smiley26

I don't watch dramas during the month of Ramadan and spend most of my time on this forum. 2019 to 2021 was the golden era of this forum. members very friendly and helpful thy. We used to openly praise and criticize our favorite actors and actresses without offending others. Now we cannot openly criticize any actor or actress on this forum. I don't want to offend anyone and I don't want anything negative in my life. Anyway now I am neutral and do not support any particular actor or actress. Only aik actor and two actresses ko support karti hoon woh bhi Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram pr

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Have you seen this Pakistani drama? I am currently watching it and loving it.https://youtu.be/qhpK7cuEVps?si=cEHZKDmpfWUKjhz1

Thanks. I haven't seen it. Will give it a try..

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Is it good? Are you watching Jennifer's show? I thought of giving it a try. I m staying away because of Karan wahismiley36 Though I like him, not fond of his acting abilities smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Is it good? Are you watching Jennifer's show? I thought of giving it a try. I m staying away because of Karan wahismiley36 Though I like him, not fond of his acting abilities smiley36

I liked it so far...the first meet of the leads was a copy of shivika first meet from ishqbaazsmiley36

No im not watching that show, though I love JeRan since DMG days but web shows are hard to find and keep up with

1169266 thumbnail

16:40 Geo waly are still obsessed TB sy😂😂😂 17:01 I thought Anmol good actress hai but scenesmiley37https://youtu.be/lL8V1g0zVWE?si=boGCysLuQY3Uwrzk

Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 7 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

16:40 Geo waly are still obsessed TB sy😂😂😂 17:01 I thought Anmol good actress hai but scenesmiley37https://youtu.be/lL8V1g0zVWE?si=boGCysLuQY3Uwrzk

Inka obsession kabhi khatam nahi hoga mujhe toh yaad hi nahi hai ki TB kya hota hai smiley36
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Inka obsession kabhi khatam nahi hoga mujhe toh yaad hi nahi hai ki TB kya hota hai smiley36

How can you forget it? TB wohi hai jis ka S2 bhi aa raha hai 😅 BTW TB tuberculosis ko bhi kehty hain 🤐