Chat Clubs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago
Wow hope you enjoy smiley41

I was randomly rewatching Meherposh the other day for some reason smiley36

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Wow hope you enjoy smiley41

I was randomly rewatching Meherposh the other day for some reason smiley36

I am addicted to Saad Qureshi so I am rewatching all his dramas nowadays and I have already watched 15 episodes of this drama in few hourssmiley23. I recently quit my job so I have nothing to do at home. Ramadan is starting from next month and I don't watch any drama during Ramadan so today I am re watching my favorite dramas. Meherposh sy better crap fest MPHT ki writer ka Jalan drama hai smiley8
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I am addicted to Saad Qureshi so I am rewatching all his dramas nowadays and I have already watched 15 episodes of this drama in few hourssmiley23. I recently quit my job so I have nothing to do at home. Ramadan is starting from next month and I don't watch any drama during Ramadan so today I am re watching my favorite dramas. Meherposh sy better crap fest MPHT ki writer ka Jalan drama hai smiley8

These days I’m rewatching Pravisht Mishra’s shows Barrister Babu, Banni Chow and also Saath Nibhaana Saathiya since it’s available on YouTube. Its better to rewatch since the current serials are all terrible and filled with toxic love triangles smiley11
1169266 thumbnail

These days I’m rewatching Pravisht Mishra’s shows Barrister Babu, Banni Chow and also Saath Nibhaana Saathiya since it’s available on YouTube. Its better to rewatch since the current serials are all terrible and filled with toxic love triangles smiley11

I am only rewatching my favorite old Pakistani dramas because Hotstar is not available in Pakistan and the Indian dramas I want to watch are not available anywhere except Hotstarsmiley44 I'm binge watching Woh pagal Si because drama ki story interesting bhi aur drama mei koi illogical scenes bhi nahi hai 😅

He was really good in Banni Chow! I liked him as that split personalitysmiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

He was really good in Banni Chow! I liked him as that split personalitysmiley36

Omgggg me too I just loved him there, he became my favourite actor solely because of that show smiley42

I just loved his split personality Kabir he’s my all time favourite character smiley27 I fell in love with him the moment I saw him his swag was majesticsmiley42

Omgggg me too I just loved him there, he became my favourite actor solely because of that show smiley42

I just loved his split personality Kabir he’s my all time favourite character smiley27 I fell in love with him the moment I saw him his swag was majesticsmiley42

I never liked him tbh, but I started liking him as Kabir

1169266 thumbnail

Want to see these two ko kisi drama mein

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3as5CXoZ5o/

1169266 thumbnail

Am I the only one who thinks this forum really toxic ho gya hai smiley22

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail