Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago
Wtf did I watch and wtf is Ranveer doing there?!!!I was not believing it was Ranveer until I had seen his face for the 4 th timesmiley37

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Wtf did I watch and wtf is Ranveer doing there?!!!I was not believing it was Ranveer until I had seen his face for the 4 th timesmiley37

and why is Ranveer's chote bhai white? heheheh...

Originally posted by: spnfan

I watched the new shahid- kriti movie. It was a good timepass rom-com. Kriti was good in it.

I loved it!! I already wanna watch it again, which rarely happens for me. Most movies these days are just a one-time watch.

Yeh kya tha 🥴😂😂

Originally posted by: spnfan

I watched the new shahid- kriti movie. It was a good timepass rom-com. Kriti was good in it.

Hearing good reviews about it

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

After Seeing The Whole Post Related to Ahad-Ramsha Thing I'm Scared For The Future Of IF It's Been Toxic Nowadays This Forum Use To Be Peaceful Around 2022 But After Early 2023 It's Becoming Toxic

Originally posted by: anikamathur

After Seeing The Whole Post Related to Ahad-Ramsha Thing I'm Scared For The Future Of IF It's Been Toxic Nowadays This Forum Use To Be Peaceful Around 2022 But After Early 2023 It's Becoming Toxic

oh no what happened?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

It's just them confirming that ahad and ramsha are dating jbki they are not these users are obsessed with dragging ahad and ramsha

1169266 thumbnail

I am going to start rewatching this drama today.

https://youtu.be/kI8CfqBdzKI?si=rNsIc0meEnb-RZYj