Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

987959 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes he was her co star. Her relationship was approved by her mother smiley6

Whats wrong with the mothers. In most cases of any problem with underage actresses the root causes will mostly be the mothers. smiley29

Originally posted by: spnfan

Whats wrong with the mothers. In most cases of any problem with underage actresses the root causes will mostly be the mothers. smiley29

Yes sadly. In Tunisha's case also her seemed to be aware of her relationship as well.

1169266 thumbnail

Phew mission accomplishedsmiley12 Ho gya forum phir sy active. Imma take a break from here๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

so which actress, oops which colour did you eventually opt for smiley36

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just chose the last colour I had .. then towards the end when it was finished she said I could do this with my hair etc .. and showed me final picture if Deepika with her hair tucked behind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just chose the last colour I had .. then towards the end when it was finished she said I could do this with my hair etc .. and showed me final picture if Deepika with her hair tucked behind ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

cute smiley36 Deepikaโ€™s ears are scary so I hope that picture dint scare you out from trying whatever hairstyle it was out smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 months ago

I'm still sad that Lisa Frankenstein Didn't Released In India Although It Released In US I Wish Makers Released In India too Just Like They Did With Oppenheimer

1169266 thumbnail

Hey Mod! Please reopen this threadsmiley1 thank you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5331958

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Done

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail
987959 thumbnail

I watched the new shahid- kriti movie. It was a good timepass rom-com. Kriti was good in it.