Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

True. Parents shouldn't let girls that young to do these type of scenes.

Wasn't tunisha who died recently also started very young? She even dated guys too old for her smiley29

Atleast in this case the fl's mother is always with her on sets and don't let her go to parties and all. Before knowing her age I thought she had a controlling mother but after knowing her age I was like good that she has her mother around.

She started her career as child artist and later on became solo lead when internet wala love began i think she only dated sheezan but I feel Sad For her demise 😭

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She started her career as child artist and later on became solo lead when internet wala love began i think she only dated sheezan but I feel Sad For her demise 😭

She did a serial with shivin narang and I came across an article saying those two don't get along well because she started dating the other guy from that drama and she wanted to do scenes with him or something like that.

True. Parents shouldn't let girls that young to do these type of scenes.

Wasn't tunisha who died recently also started very young? She even dated guys too old for her smiley29

Atleast in this case the fl's mother is always with her on sets and don't let her go to parties and all. Before knowing her age I thought she had a controlling mother but after knowing her age I was like good that she has her mother around.

Yes poor girl, died so young.

Jannat Zubair once talked about it that her father lays conditions with the PH before she signs a show, no bold scenes nor kissing.

There's Isha Malviya who was in BB. Even she was below 18 in UD & she had a bf from the show who was 25+. He was abusive towards her.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

She did a serial with shivin narang and I came across an article saying those two don't get along well because she started dating the other guy from that drama and she wanted to do scenes with him or something like that.

That's why I mentioned internet wala love and never knew she dated another guy i thought she only dated sheezan

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes poor girl, died so young.

Jannat Zubair once talked about it that her father lays conditions with the PH before she signs a show, no bold scenes nor kissing.

There's Isha Malviya who was in BB. Even she was below 18 in UD & she had a bf from the show who was 25+. He was abusive towards her.

I don't know who jannat zubair and Isha malviya are. Which show is UD?

What were her parents doing when she was dating a 25+ yr old guy? smiley29 it's literally illegal.

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's why I mentioned internet wala love and never knew she dated another guy i thought she only dated sheezan

That's the show's name? Never watched it. Randomly came across that article. I knew shivin narang because I used to watch his channel V show surveen guggal.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

That's the show's name? Never watched it. Randomly came across that article. I knew shivin narang because I used to watch his channel V show surveen guggal.

Yes BTW I got to know about shivin through beyhad 2

I don't know who jannat zubair and Isha malviya are. Which show is UD?

What were her parents doing when she was dating a 25+ yr old guy? smiley29 it's literally illegal.

Jannat Zubair started as a child actor in ITV & started getting lead roles when she was 15. Her father was strict & didn't let anyone exploit her.

Isha was in Udariyaan, a show that aired on colors. She was below 18 when she joined. Her mother knew about her bf smiley6

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Jannat Zubair started as a child actor in ITV & started getting lead roles when she was 15. Her father was strict & didn't let anyone exploit her.

Isha was in Udariyaan, a show that aired on colors. She was below 18 when she joined. Her mother knew about her bf smiley6

Never heard of that show or thr actress. Her mother knew about the bf and didn't do anything smiley7.

Was her bf her co-star?

Never heard of that show or thr actress. Her mother knew about the bf and didn't do anything smiley7.

Was her bf her co-star?

Yes he was her co star. Her relationship was approved by her mother smiley6