Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Come on atleast for me you should watch and Hamza is now playing a different role please seher for me 🥺🥺

Why should I watch a drama I don't want to watchsmiley22?
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Why should I watch a drama I don't want to watchsmiley22?

Because it's interesting

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Because it's interesting

But I don't want to watch itsmiley24 Also I have reactivated my account just for kuch hour ky liye.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I'm doing well , thanks for asking, just busy these days😐.Same here 😔 It's been a long time since I stopped watching all Pakistani and Indian dramas😬

I stopped watching Indian serials since they’re all filled with toxicity and love triangles smiley26

Pakistani serials also seem boring too hence I’m also not watching anything smiley24

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I stopped watching Indian serials since they’re all filled with toxicity and love triangles smiley26

Pakistani serials also seem boring too hence I’m also not watching anything smiley24

My mother has also stopped watching all Pakistani dramas. Ngl mein aab tou mobile bhi use nahi kr rahi hoon 😅 I really didn't want to reactivate my account but still baat karny ky liye aa gye
987959 thumbnail

I just got to know that the fl of pandya store might be 16 and the ml is 28. I don't know how to feel about this. smiley29

They are making an underaged girl do those overly sexualized scenes with a 28yr old guy smiley39. They barely stand 1mm away from each other in majority of their scenes.

I felt the fl was very young but thought she will be like 18-19 and the guy is very boyish looking for a 28yr old. I though he will be like 22-23.

Originally posted by: spnfan

I just got to know that the fl of pandya store might be 16 and the ml is 28. I don't know how to feel about this. smiley29

They are making an underaged girl do those overly sexualized scenes with a 28yr old guy smiley39. They barely stand 1mm away from each other in majority of their scenes.

I felt the fl was very young but thought she will be like 18-19 and the guy is very boyish looking for a 28yr old. I though he will be like 22-23.

Reem Shaikh worked in a zee show when she was 16 opposite Sehban Azim who was 32 and they also had close scenes there.

She then worked with TVD remake on colors when she was 20 opposite Gashmeer & Karan Kundra who also were double her age. It had some very bold scenes.

I blame their parents.

So i had to make an appointment with a hairdresser who isn't my regular because of an event i have to go to ..she happened to be an Indian girl obsessed with Bollywood.. when i was telling her the colour i wanted and cut i wanted, she would randomly open Deepika's picture on her ipad then Alia's ..LOL

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

So i had to make an appointment with a hairdresser who isn't my regular because of an event i have to go to ..she happened to be an Indian girl obsessed with Bollywood.. when i was telling her the colour i wanted and cut i wanted, she would randomly open Deepika's picture on her ipad then Alia's ..LOL

so which actress, oops which colour did you eventually opt for smiley36
987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Reem Shaikh worked in a zee show when she was 16 opposite Sehban Azim who was 32 and they also had close scenes there.

She then worked with TVD remake on colors when she was 20 opposite Gashmeer & Karan Kundra who also were double her age. It had some very bold scenes.

I blame their parents.

True. Parents shouldn't let girls that young to do these type of scenes.

Wasn't tunisha who died recently also started very young? She even dated guys too old for her smiley29

Atleast in this case the fl's mother is always with her on sets and don't let her go to parties and all. Before knowing her age I thought she had a controlling mother but after knowing her age I was like good that she has her mother around.