Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I watched last 2 epis of jaan e jahan,the direction of that show is great,Qasim is so good at this.Hamza seemed to be doing great as Shehram.Also the other casts and especially the younger brother and mom are good too.Anyone feels that Ayeza is not being natural as Mahenoor?It seems like she is putting on an act rather than living the character to me.In this show I am yet to warm up to her acting.

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Yeah it’s a webseries only.I didn’t see Karan Jeni in dil mil gye,I used to like the first Ridhima,had stopped watching after her quitting the show.

I always found grover to be creepy so never watched DMG when he was in it. But when I saw these two are the new leads I started watching and left again when he came back smiley29

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I watched last 2 epis of jaan e jahan,the direction of that show is great,Qasim is so good at this.Hamza seemed to be doing great as Shehram.Also the other casts and especially the younger brother and mom are good too.Anyone feels that Ayeza is not being natural as Mahenoor?It seems like she is putting on an act rather than living the character to me.In this show I am yet to warm up to her acting.

I found qasim to be a good director. He is one of the main reasons why people got attracted to MH even though it was a very basic drama. He is good at shooting romantic scenes. I have seen some initial episodes of Prem gali as well and he was good there also.

Recently I stalked his insta and he used to be a dop and he was the dop of gul e rana. He used to be bff with sajal and Feroze. I guess he is still friends with sajal as I see him liking and at times commenting on her pics.

987959 thumbnail

Now only I realised I am not in the gossip thread. smiley37

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Now only I realised I am not in the gossip thread. smiley37

wtf yaar mujhe bhi laga gossip thread haismiley37.Humare chats idhr shift hogye woh Karan Jeni wala that’s whysmiley37
Tiara-p thumbnail

I always found grover to be creepy so never watched DMG when he was in it. But when I saw these two are the new leads I started watching and left again when he came back smiley29

Grover used to look creepy and weird to me but I tolerated for Ridhima at that time.

Tiara-p thumbnail

I found qasim to be a good director. He is one of the main reasons why people got attracted to MH even though it was a very basic drama. He is good at shooting romantic scenes. I have seen some initial episodes of Prem gali as well and he was good there also.

Recently I stalked his insta and he used to be a dop and he was the dop of gul e rana. He used to be bff with sajal and Feroze. I guess he is still friends with sajal as I see him liking and at times commenting on her pics.

Yeah Qasim is very good at his job,also brings out the natural chemistry btwn the couple,he doesn’t force it,that’s what I like about him.And yeah I think he is still good friends with Sajal,I hope Sajal gets a drama under his direction once again
1169266 thumbnail

HRUsmiley12

Word Count: 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am fine hope you are too. Just bored of all these dramas these days isliye kam aati hoon yahan.
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I am fine hope you are too. Just bored of all these dramas these days isliye kam aati hoon yahan.

I am fine thank you. I rarely visit this website anymore. I don't watch any Pakistani or Indian drama these days NGL. I really didn't want to reactivate my account today either just forum ko aik baar active karny ky liye aye hoon. I will deactivate my account again today