Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Anuj my dear you were one of my favorite male leads

But now you are just a character, hatts off to your hypocrisy. Calling out your brother for having an affair but never called your frenemy vanraj for using your metally weak innocent sister for MONEY. Bhad me gayi iski sorry😡

Gadha😡 ullu

1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

@bold

🥺V ke bharose ke layak nahi raha ab🤣

i can even understand 4th dimension quantum physics but not anuj he is the one who trapped me in this bull shit.u said about DKP hating Rupali u r right Maaya looked like the owner of KM Anu looked like she is a maid here too jaise TESLA ki owner hai phir bhi Alto ki cleaner hi lagti hai.

Now I am scared to death we r going witness some human behavior, and psychological dimensions explained by Dr. Anu soon.😲 get prepared be brave god will save us Hey Ram hamari raksha karna.Amen.

download (2).jpg

In bold : 🤣

No offence to the househelps. They are working women too and I am damn sure much much sensible than her.

Maid and doormats should not be the term used for her as both of them are useful.

Even maids don't take shit from their owners and retort back at certain point. So are the doormats . Atleast they have to be cleaned time and again to be functional otherwise it doesn't sticks dust on itself .

What should we call her instead ??

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

waise to anupama also should feel that he might be hurt but NO, she choose honesty.

And why would she feel bad because someone kissed him??? It's not the other way na. Plain stupidity

731627 thumbnail

I am giving benifit of doubt to anuj till actual promo episode release

Muskie thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

@bold

🥺V ke bharose ke layak nahi raha ab🤣

i can even understand 4th dimension quantum physics but not anuj he is the one who trapped me in this bull shit.u said about DKP hating Rupali u r right Maaya looked like the owner of KM Anu looked like she is a maid here too jaise TESLA ki owner hai phir bhi Alto ki cleaner hi lagti hai.

Now I am scared to death we r going witness some human behavior, and psychological dimensions explained by Dr. Anu soon.😲 get prepared be brave god will save us Hey Ram hamari raksha karna.Amen.

download (2).jpg

V la 27462189th wa pyar adhura reh gaya??? 😲

That's not fair😭

1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

Thank you, Aisha, Sutapasima👏👏👏🙏🏼, you both are great for keeping me updated.

So just like high teenage girl our Deviji shared her excited gossip with the high school star Cricket Player boyfriend😂😂😂. I bet Anuj the Star Cricket Player was very excited to hear such gossip from his high school star Caption of the cheerleading squad girlfriend.😂😂😂

I can’t take Amupama serious.🤣 While reading the recaps, all I could do was picture this 45 something years old grandmother acting as if she was 15 years old teenager with pomp pomp’s in hand wearing mini Ahmedabad high School cheerleading uniform with two pony tails with white ribbons🤣. This is how seriously I take this clownish, childish grandmother.🤦🏻‍♀️

You should see the prequel..

It was so eerue watching Rupali acting like a teenager.

1257887 thumbnail

Just take a look at her OTT sharmana after 4:00. and that cringe title song 😵

https://youtu.be/zNshEwA0-tY

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago