Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 01 Mar 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Anupama sharing with Anuj n all that happened at SH, her spending night there at the behest of her kids, this made them very happy , but Vanraj MU her intensions and he has started harbouring feelings for Anupama and suggested they should get back together again, he also shared his unhappiness in his marriage to Kavya.

As Anupama expresses her disgust for Vanraj’s behaviour , Anuj finds similarity in his own behaviour and feels extremely guilty about himself . He is is very guilty and awkward hiding from His beloved Anupama about what transpired between AnujMaaya at the picnic. He recollects how Maaya had warned Anupama will not understand and will create problems between them. With great efforts Anuj hides the matter.

Anupama notices his behaviour and tries to probe him but he reveals nothing.

Kavya comes to meet Maaya , at the behest of Aniruddh. He suggests that his company director as Maaya and she should keep good relations with her since Kavya was going to work in same company. Kavya comes to discuss her job with Maaya and apologises for the way Vanraj behaved with director of photography Mohit , she assures tk keep work n personal matters separate.

Maaya and Kavya then get talking about relations and Kavya is shocked as Maaya reveals she was in love with Anuj. Kavya states this was very wrong on Maaya’s part , that she was living here because of Anupama’s kindness and she was betraying her by falling for her husband . Kavya assures it was one sided n she did not wish to reveal to her as she would MU them.

Precap

It’s Shivaratri celebrations and all friends n family are dressed in yellow and are seen dancing together in the song …”trahimaam Shiva …. “ Kavya trips and falls down (?may be tripped by Maaya….? ) Kavya gets infuriated at Maaya and she lashes out against Maaya as she tells aanupama that this woman was living with Anupama and having a love affair with her husband . Anupama is shocked n asks if this was true. Maaya states this was true , Anuj feels awkward .
Anupama declares she trusted her husband fully. Vanraj add that if Anuj was so loyal and honest why did he not reveal this to Anupama
why did he hide ?

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

MAA tells Anuj about the divine proposal she received from her God.😳 She said that she could have hidden this from Anuj but as she preferred transparency in a relationship she chose not to keep anything from him. They promise each other that they won't hide anything from each other. Kapadia Ji had the golden opportunity to come clean, but for some unknown and unjustified reason, he again lied to her. 😵They should have shown some real action between Anuj and MAAya to make Anuj's fear of not letting MAA know the whole truth believable. Now, Anuj is behaving like a 15 years old girl from the 1920s who believes a non-consensual kiss can take away your virginity.😆

Kavya visits KM to apologize MAAya for Vanraj's behavior with Mohit. She begs MAAya for a second chance. MAAya completely ignoring Kavya's issue confesses her undying respect sorry love sorry lust for Anuj. She tells her about the picnic incident. She says that she is sure that Anuj also has pheelings for her. Kavya warns her to come between Anuj and AnupaMaa. But, she is adamant that she can win Anuj as AnupaMAA always stays busy with her Maayka.

Precap: The promo

I feel MAAya intentionally revealed her feelings to Kavya. She wants Kavya to blurt out the truth to MAA. She wants the truth to come out in the most shocking way possible to plant the seed of suspicion in AnupaMAA's head.

It was a Shah-free episode. I liked it. MAAya has become a full blown vamp and she is acing the role.

731627 thumbnail

Wah wah ise kehte ek to.chori.upar se seena jori

Applied to maaya

Maaya u should be ashamed of try to snatch some one husband there is nothing to be proud that u r telling other so proudly that u love anuj u r destroying other marriage which is so wrong

731627 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/t9XiDTvyyao

https://youtu.be/dOoqki4OOZM

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

731627 thumbnail

Yeh log kita cake khaate hai yeh log aaye din cake hi khaane rehte hain

Atleast 1 month mein yeh log teen baar cake Bana ke kha chuke hai

Mujhe lagta hai yeh log break lunch dinner mein only cake hi khaane hsi

Breakfast mein poha Upma idli lunch mein rajma kadhi daal chawal roti sabji yeh sub nahi khaane honge

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh log kita cake khaate hai yeh log aaye din cake hi khaane rehte hain

Atleast 1 month mein yeh log teen baar cake Bana ke kha chuke hai

Mujhe lagta hai yeh log break lunch dinner mein only cake hi khaane hsi

Breakfast mein poha Upma idli lunch mein rajma kadhi daal chawal roti sabji yeh sub nahi khaane honge

Arey nahi yaar bohot khate hai Khichidi with kachumbar..

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

MAA tells Anuj about the divine proposal she received from her God.😳 She said that she could have hidden this from Anuj but as she preferred transparency in a relationship she chose not to keep anything from him. They promise each other that they won't hide anything from each other. Kapadia Ji had the golden opportunity to come clean, but for some unknown and unjustified reason, he again lied to her. 😵They should have shown some real action between Anuj and MAAya to make Anuj's fear of not letting MAA know the whole truth believable. Now, Anuj is behaving like a 15 years old girl from the 1920s who believes a non-consensual kiss can take away your virginity.😆

Kavya visits KM to apologize MAAya for Vanraj's behavior with Mohit. She begs MAAya for a second chance. MAAya completely ignoring Kavya's issue confesses her undying respect sorry love sorry lust for Anuj. She tells her about the picnic incident. She says that she is sure that Anuj also has pheelings for her. Kavya warns her to come between Anuj and AnupaMaa. But, she is adamant that she can win Anuj as AnupaMAA always stays busy with her Maayka.

Precap: The promo

I feel MAAya intentionally revealed her feelings to Kavya. She wants Kavya to blurt out the truth to MAA. She wants the truth to come out in the most shocking way possible to plant the seed of suspicion in AnupaMAA's head.

It was a Shah-free episode. I liked it. MAAya has become a full blown vamp and she is acing the role.

@bold

🥺V ke bharose ke layak nahi raha ab🤣

i can even understand 4th dimension quantum physics but not anuj he is the one who trapped me in this bull shit.u said about DKP hating Rupali u r right Maaya looked like the owner of KM Anu looked like she is a maid here too jaise TESLA ki owner hai phir bhi Alto ki cleaner hi lagti hai.

Now I am scared to death we r going witness some human behavior, and psychological dimensions explained by Dr. Anu soon.😲 get prepared be brave god will save us Hey Ram hamari raksha karna.Amen.

download (2).jpg

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, Aisha, Sutapasima👏👏👏🙏🏼, you both are great for keeping me updated.

So just like high teenage girl our Deviji shared her excited gossip with the high school star Cricket Player boyfriend😂😂😂. I bet Anuj the Star Cricket Player was very excited to hear such gossip from his high school star Caption of the cheerleading squad girlfriend.😂😂😂

I can’t take Amupama serious.🤣 While reading the recaps, all I could do was picture this 45 something years old grandmother acting as if she was 15 years old teenager with pomp pomp’s in hand wearing mini Ahmedabad high School cheerleading uniform with two pony tails with white ribbons🤣. This is how seriously I take this clownish, childish grandmother.🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago