Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I found it quite shocking that Tamashahs have a microwave in their shanty. Kahin ye log K dharamshala se chura ke toh nahi laaye on the pretext of their bahu slave being there ya unki ameer samdhan Mrs Dave ne gift diya?

Nahi nahi all appliances sponsored by daves

all property loans business loans sponsered by kapadiya empire money (whose owner is anupama shah not anuj or malvika kapadiya)

Dont you find it amazing we do not give our parents silk saree or gold to spouse as it has sentimental value joh spouse nahi samjh sakthe but anuj gave his dads company as gift to anupama

thats shah house for you

3 years main yeh bhi nahi jan paye kya viewers

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: myviewprem

just because bruce willis ashton kutcher demi moore stayed in one house if you assume open culture is common in USA that would be over not right

If hubby or wife keeps meeting ex everyday its called extra marital affair in USA not open culture, any spouse can take divorce on that ground

Open marraige is illegal in USA by the way and if your spouse goes to court you are in trouble

Less than 1% involve in open marraige in usa as per news reports

So saying anupam ais doing it because its common in USA is blasphemy

aisa kuch hota nahi hai usa main

If spouse goes everyday to meet ex its EMA not open marriage and a ground for divorce and put cheating case

I think the quoted post was sarcastic. There might be more people in open marriages percentage wise but it's not normalised at all. The main difference seems to be people in USA moving on and remarrying after divorce which is still frowned upon in India. Whereas cheating is not condoned there and becomes a ground for separation, in India the wife is generally supposed to forgive and adjust if the husband has EMA. Which is what the show was based on and supposed to tackle. It's eventual disintegration into something ridiculous and farcical which we mock and derive humour from is a separate point to the on ground reality

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 years ago
1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalgirll

I personally find Anupama is not in her right state of mind she behaves very oddly ki kuch problem hai iss lady ke saath i feel like meh🙏

I personally loving Maaya and Anuj scenes now 🔥

25 years of abuse is not a joke. I doubt anybody could tolerate such and if they did , life becomes too difficult for them.

However this show has just made fun of this .

I can't say Anupama was abused at all. No woman moves on so easily after suffering such trauma for years.

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Not appreciating Kavya calling Anirudh all the time. A woman doesn't need a man's support whenever she is in emotional turmoil. Katya is independent and strong enough to get away from V without Anirudh's help. I had liked Anirudh's character. Either show a sensible love story of second (third?) chances of strong Kavya - sweet Anirudh without her calling him everything V upsets her or remove mention of his character all together.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also think the reason TWs are going bonkers over Maaya is that whatever she says are all true. 🤣 I loved it when in Maaya’s dream she said now CA doesn’t have to long for a mother’s love and attention anymore, or when she said those things to Anuj how MAA has no time for CA as SH needs her more. It’s fun of other level though seeing Puppy not able to defend MAA and all he can come up with is his ‘Meri Anu’ crap 😆.

I want Maaya permanently for the Truth pills. 😎

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
1257887 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I also think the reason TWs are going bonkers over Maaya is that whatever she says are all true. 🤣 I loved it when in Maaya’s dream she said now CA doesn’t have to long for a mother’s love and attention anymore, or when she said those things to Anuj how MAA has no time for CA as SH needs her more. It’s fun of other level though seeing Puppy not able to defend MAA and all he can come up with is his ‘Meri Anu’ crap 😆.

I want Maaya permanently for the Truth pills. 😎

Their insecurity lies in the fact ki Maya is much better than Anupama in every way. 😃

731627 thumbnail

Aaj to baa ka popat ho gaya aur popat Kisne banaya anupama ne bus yahi achi baat thi

731627 thumbnail

I am not sure but seems like maaya and anirudh will get marry

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

just because bruce willis ashton kutcher demi moore stayed in one house if you assume open culture is common in USA that would be over not right

If hubby or wife keeps meeting ex everyday its called extra marital affair in USA not open culture, any spouse can take divorce on that ground

Open marraige is illegal in USA by the way and if your spouse goes to court you are in trouble

Less than 1% involve in open marraige in usa as per news reports

So saying anupam ais doing it because its common in USA is blasphemy

aisa kuch hota nahi hai usa main

If spouse goes everyday to meet ex its EMA not open marriage and a ground for divorce and put cheating case

Well I appreciate the information. But the post was a sarcastic one. Also I think I misconveyed the open marriage being common concept. What I meant was its a known concept there, where as people here are not even aware about such things existing.

We even ship Anuj & Vanraj in light hearted fun on these forum discussions. The ridiculousness of the show script and its treatment of situations is indeed far beyond real world.

& Since we dont interact much & are not aware about the type of posts I make..I can understand that you would have mis interpreted it as serious..

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I think the quoted post was sarcastic. There might be more people in open marriages percentage wise but it's not normalised at all. The main difference seems to be people in USA moving on and remarrying after divorce which is still frowned upon in India. Whereas cheating is not condoned there and becomes a ground for separation, in India the wife is generally supposed to forgive and adjust if the husband has EMA. Which is what the show was based on and supposed to tackle. It's eventual disintegration into something ridiculous and farcical which we mock and derive humour from is a separate point to the on ground reality

Yes the post was a sarcastic one..well 99% of mys posts here are😆.

BOLD: Well that was my base of the post too...