Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 26 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Anuj looking for his missing mobile inside CA and Maaya’s tent , Maaya gets nervous since she has secretly concealed it. After some time Anuj manages to locate it . He is shocked to find it switched off . He walks out with it, ignoring Maaya’s pleas to sleep in the same tent as he was injured n she wanted to give him first aid for wounds n painkillers for the pain .
Maaya is disappointed , she sleeps with CA and recollects how Anuj fought off that wicked Sampat and how he covered her with the shawl and how she kissed Anuj on the cheek .

She smiles as she falls asleep .

Anupama tries to contact Anuj but fails she worries for them when she fails to contact Maaya too .

At night Vanraj tries to sleep recollects how Anupama had lashed out when he suggested they live together again.

Next morning Baa gets furious when she learns Anupama has left SH n gone back, she frets n fumes n bad mouths Anupama. Babuji is there with a ready answer to all her accusations. Baa still disapproves her leaving without seeking permission, Toshu needed her. Babuji gives appropriate retort.

Vanraj too is shocked to learn Anupama had left, he wonders if she left because of what he said to her last night.

Anupama reaches KM and is happy to be back to her home , she misses Anuj and Anu, she tries to call them again, and luckily she manages to get through .

Anuj, CA and Maaya are driving back home in the car after the picnic.Maaya day dreams of close scenes with Anuj and enjoys them. Anuj gets the call while driving, he looks for his ear phones but CA has packed them somewhere n does not recollect . Anuj places the call on speaker phone .Anuj cleverly informs Anupama that they were on speaker phone. Anupama is happy to learn they were returning home , she is very happy to talk to Anu n Anuj. Maaya also barges in and describes how happy CA was at the picnic .
Anuj then cuts the call.

CA says she is hungry n asks Papa to stop somewhere for a bite, Maaya too wants to visit restroom, she requests him tk stop some where , she check sout eating places nearby . Anuj declines . Anuj firmly delcares they will reach home first. CA and Maaya ask him to stop for a while. Anuj states that Anupama had called n he has told her they will reach home, so they are going home first.

.Precap

Kavya gets excited as she welcomes Aniruddh to SH, they sit on the sofa and chat happily . Vanraj gets furious and lashes out at Kavya for calling her Ex to her Marietal home and chatting with him in presence of husband, Kavya retorts back that if he could call his ex wife Anupama to this house and chat with her then why not Aniruddh ? Vanraj is rendered speechless,

Anupama is waiting at KM all dressed up, impatient to meet Anuj n CA, she is eager to share with him what Mr Shah had told her.

On reaching home Maaya asks him not to share with Anupama what happened at the picnic because she will not understand.,Anupama over hears n asks ..”what will she not understand ? “

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Leela dreams of AmupaMAA returning to Vanraj's life. Dukhmukh shouts at her. When will Leela understand that swinging in a jhula won't run the house? the house will only run if MAA keeps swinging between two men.

MAA can't be exclusively V's. She has to manage daily expenses of this house too.😒

MAAya dreams cozy moments with Anuj. The makers are going extra mile for this new jodi. From buying copyrights of melodious Hindi songs to writing sensible dialogues, they are doing everything perfectly to promote this new pair. The closeness they showed between MAAyan today was never shown between MaAn. BTW, the dream sequence was hot. ☺️

The saddest part: The hero was rolling on an empty bed. Nobody warmed that bed for him.😒 Since both of his wives left without quenching his thirst, he had to drink jugs of water to extinguish the fire in his ****.

The craziest part: That woman has gone crazy. She was holding her Mangalsutra the entire time like somebody is going to snatch it from her. Since Anuj and CA are returning after almost 23456 years, she decides to give them a grand welcome. She stitched 50 doll dresses in 5 minutes. She was sniffing CA's dresses like a maniac.

I knew the makers read my post. As I bashed her for leaving a paralyzed Anuj to attend Poti wearing a gajra, today they showed her wearing a gajra to welcome Anuj while her paralyzed son was lying in his susu. But still, she is not a bad mother as she prepared burgers for her three kids before leaving.

Precap: Kavya is having a gala time with Ketaki's husband.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Overdose of AnupaMAA solo scene. A plus side is you can FF most of the episode today. 😆

I don’t mind Anuj being rude to Maaya anymore. Maaya’s kiss spoiled the game for her. I also loved Maaya burst Anuj’s lie detailing how much CA enjoyed the picnic. 🤣 And I absolutely LOVED the chemistry of GK and Chhavi in that dream sequence of Maaya.

CVs are trying hard to implant in audience’s mind that AnupaMAA considers KM as her home. 🤣 So many unnecessary dialogs of My Home on that. An audience who watched the show for a month would also know how big of a lie that is. Who are they trying to fool ! 🥺 Try harder dumbos.

731627 thumbnail

Very lllogical utterly worst track this week .maaya track has ruin the show

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Very lllogical utterly worst track this week .maaya track has ruin the show

It’s not surprising that a handsome rich well dressed classy man from the outlier like Anuj has 2 women lusting for him. Audience won’t find that odd. What audience won’t like is how a maid-like personality AnupaMAA has 2 men wanting her which is also going on this week. That is more of a nonsense they spewed now. 😆

P.S. - My mistake I said maid-like. Househelps/maids are great and one cannot raise a finger at them. That alone comes at the cost of washing the dishes for next 2-3 days. 😆 But couldn’t find a better word to describe her. A Nita Ambani-like wealthy woman wearing unironed sooti saari and unkempt hair and living at other’s mercy 24x7. What’s the suitable term for it ? Doormat ?

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

MAA has omitted her three biological kids from her life. Sabse Bada Rupaiyaa.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Leela dreams of AmupaMAA returning to Vanraj's life. Dukhmukh shouts at her. When will Leela understand that swinging in a jhula won't run the house? the house will only run if MAA keeps swinging between two men.

MAA can't be exclusively V's. She has to manage daily expenses of this house too.😒

MAAya dreams cozy moments with Anuj. The makers are going extra mile for this new jodi. From buying copyrights of melodious Hindi songs to writing sensible dialogues, they are doing everything perfectly to promote this new pair. The closeness they showed between MAAyan today was never shown between MaAn. BTW, the dream sequence was hot. ☺️

The saddest part: The hero was rolling on an empty bed. Nobody warmed that bed for him.😒 Since both of his wives left without quenching his thirst, he had to drink jugs of water to extinguish the fire in his ****.

The craziest part: That woman has gone crazy. She was holding her Mangalsutra the entire time like somebody is going to snatch it from her. Since Anuj and CA are returning after almost 23456 years, she decides to give them a grand welcome. She stitched 50 doll dresses in 5 minutes. She was sniffing CA's dresses like a maniac.

I knew the makers read my post. As I bashed her for leaving a paralyzed Anuj to attend Poti wearing a gajra, today they showed her wearing a gajra to welcome Anuj while her paralyzed son was lying in his susu. But still, she is not a bad mother as she prepared burgers for her three kids before leaving.

Toshu ke diet chart mei burger tha??

baapuji ke heart patient hone ke baad bhi sugar free cream roll allowed hai.

Kaun banata hai inka diet chart.... Dr ya inki grocery shop waala jignesh bhai.

Banaya tha toh kinju baby ke liye bhi bana deti... Chilaati toh rehti hai... Bahu, beti same same.. Maari bootitful saara din aise hi kara lo... N adhik ke liye banaya kya. Burger banane ki bajai thodi der dadi ka role nibha leti.. Gayi kish liye thi waha.

Btw, shah house ka mixer theek ho gaya hai.. Alooo ka rate kya chal raha hai.. Yeh bataya anu di ne.. Burger mei kaun sa cheeez ush karti hai...

Anuj jee 14 saal ke vanwaas ke baad ghar aa rahe the ya mohammad gazni ko yudh mei hara kar ya 7 saal ki tadi paar ki saja kaat kar.

Kaun se song par didi ne dance kiya.... Mera piya ghar aaya ho ram jee

Ya phir

Aaja we maahi tera rashta udik diya.....

Ek dance toh banta hai bhai.....

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Toshu ke diet chart mei burger tha??

baapuji ke heart patient hone ke baad bhi sugar free cream roll allowed hai.

Kaun banata hai inka diet chart.... Dr ya inki grocery shop waala jignesh bhai.

Banaya tha toh kinju baby ke liye bhi bana deti... Chilaati toh rehti hai... Bahu, beti same same.. Maari bootitful saara din aise hi kara lo... N adhik ke liye banaya kya. Burger banane ki bajai thodi der dadi ka role nibha leti.. Gayi kish liye thi waha.

Btw, shah house ka mixer theek ho gaya hai.. Alooo ka rate kya chal raha hai.. Yeh bataya anu di ne.. Burger mei kaun sa cheeez ush karti hai...

Anuj jee 14 saal ke vanwaas ke baad ghar aa rahe the ya mohammad gazni ko yudh mei hara kar ya 7 saal ki tadi paar ki saja kaat kar.

Kaun se song par didi ne dance kiya.... Mera piya ghar aaya ho ram jee

Ya phir

Aaja we maahi tera rashta udik diya.....

Ek dance toh banta hai bhai.....

Piyaa Tu Ab To Aja

Shola Sa Mann Behke Aake Bujha Ja

Taan Ki Jwala Thandi Hojaye Aise Gale Laga Ja

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

I personally find Anupama is not in her right state of mind she behaves very oddly ki kuch problem hai iss lady ke saath i feel like meh🙏

I personally loving Maaya and Anuj scenes now 🔥

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Overdose of AnupaMAA solo scene. A plus side is you can FF most of the episode today. 😆

I don’t mind Anuj being rude to Maaya anymore. Maaya’s kiss spoiled the game for her. I also loved Maaya burst Anuj’s lie detailing how much CA enjoyed the picnic. 🤣 And I absolutely LOVED the chemistry of GK and Chhavi in that dream sequence of Maaya.

CVs are trying hard to implant in audience’s mind that AnupaMAA considers KM as her home. 🤣 So many unnecessary dialogs of My Home on that. An audience who watched the show for a month would also know how big of a lie that is. Who are they trying to fool ! 🥺 Try harder dumbos.

Only vile and challu women dress up smartly.. If anu di starts dressing smartly, naive, seedhi saadhi, simple se housewives connect nahi kar paayegi.

Tum kya jano, maa kya hoti hai.... Maa bechari ko kahan tayar hone ka tame milta hai. Bechari, phestivals ke tame bhi kitchen mei hoti thi...

Yeh dodo picnic par gaya hi kyun tha, maaya ke saath nahi jaa sakti thi choti.

Anu ko bol raha hai, tumhara mann shah house hi hoga.. Toh tune kaun sa teer maar liya.... Waha khade ho kar bhi anu ke saath dance kar raha tha dreamsmmei.. Isse accha tu bhi anu ke saath shah house buss jaa..

Shab saath saath ..

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago