Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plz Update ASAP....Waiting desperately...

naaheean thumbnail

Writer sahiba, kab update denge aap??? Ab humse aur intezaar nahi kiya ja raha hai...plz meherbani karke ek long chapter update karde jald se jald

Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

naaheean thumbnail

Writer of this story is unwell right now, she may return here after a month. Please all pray for her speedy & early recovery.

Ana2607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I am so sorry guys for making you wait for a long time due to some health problems. I know you all were waiting for the update which will be done upto date from now onwards.

Aditi

naaheean thumbnail

Its ok dear, health must come first as our priority, since good health condition is the prerequisite for the energy we need to do each & every work in our daily life. Best wishes...........❤️❤️❤️

Edited by naaheean - 1 years ago
naaheean thumbnail

Writer sahiba, kaha hai aur kaise hai app? I hope aapka health ab poori tarah se thik hai. Aur, kab humko iss story ka fresh update milenge ??? Ab humse aur intezaar nahi kiya ja raha hai...plz meherbani karke ek, nahi nahi, at least two long chapters update karde jald se jald...smiley42smiley42smiley42

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Hey guys and folks I am back!!

Was a little, no very busy in my law training and will also going to be for this month at least but but but, I am going to give regular updates from now onward. I know it can be a little late not, regular as prior times but trust me, few months back someone told me that "writers get busy so as readers but they complete there work sooner or later ", and that hit me hard so I am going to complete my works which are now on board first, then will come with a new one and if I will be coming with something new then it will be completed soon....

So I am really happy for that, so excited! Are you?

Very sorry for being very late

Aditi