Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 23 Feb 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Posted: 1 years ago

At SH the family is having a picnic and Anupama is seen dancing on the song “manwa laagey … laagey re bawrey … “ she dreams she is dancing with Anuj . She enjoys her close dance . Soon her day dream shatters when the family claps as the song ends and she finds herself alone.

At picnic Maaya is seen giving dance performance on the same song n she dreams she was dancing with Anuj and enjoys the moments , her day dream shatters as onlookers clap , Anuj also claps unmindfully . CA claps happily . 

At Picnic it’s now night time, Anuj is sitting with CA watching her as she sleeps, Maaya says how CA was happy today n she enjoyed herself, Anuj is lost in thoughts of Anupama. He replies unmindfully. Maaya thanks Anuj for giving her this chance to enjoy herself with her daughter. She had never spent time in this manner, she felt she was bonding with CA and laments her 15 days period was going to be over n if CA chooses to live with Maaya, it would be very sad for Anuj and if CA chose Anuj, Maaya will never be able to live with out her child. She requests if she could live it’s them for a month. She assures she will go away after that n go it’s what ever CA decided. Anuj becomes thoughtful and then gives in to Maaya’s demands and agrees. Maaya probes Anuj regarding Anupama, how he must be missing her, Anuj shares how he loved her n how he could not see her torn between the older children n CA, he was upset over Anupama getting divided between the two families. Maaya senses there was a rift between MaAn and hopes she will get all she wished for by the end of this one month. 

At SH, Anupama is sleepless at night and sits on the steps of SH entrance, she tries to call Anuj, she makes several attempts but her calls get cut. At the other end we see that Anuj has left his mobile in Maaya’s tent n she cuts Anupama’s calls. After some time Anupama tries to call Maaya but Maaya too cuts her calls,  Anupama is worried about Anuj n CA . Maaya hides the mobile under her bag. 

Vanraj finds Anupama sitting on the steps and looking upset. He shares with her how her return to SH made every one very happy, how lovely it was to see his children laugh and enjoy. The environment of his house changed with her arrival.
Precap

Vanraj wished that their happy times returned once again he wishes to relive those past happy moments with Anupama in his life, Anupama is enraged at his wish and shuts him up n warns him sternly never again to speak such words.

At Picnic Maaya tells Anuj that CA was with staff and they could go for a walk, Anuj Maaya go for a walk and a few minutes later they are confronted by an angry looking guy. Maaya is shit scared n starts stepping backwards. Anuj looks for the guy to Maaya and wonders who this guy was n why was this woman so scared ! 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today Tommy took his master’s name ‘Meri Anu’ and ‘Meri Anupama’ at least 4-5 times. This triggers nausea in me. 😵 

Complete useless episode with Maa daydreaming Tommy and Tommy daydreaming his Master. 

Only thing mentionable is - Thank Goodness they showed AnupaMAA and Maaya’s dance in kinda face-off manner, you’d get to see how amazing the actress Maaya dances ! RG is a very very bad dancer, I wish the makers had shown AnupaMAA having some other talent, RG sings well ! But today it was evident Maaya’s dance, those movements were so much more natural and effortless, something that’s lacking in RG honestly. 

I loved Kavya’s response to Baa. Baa and her son are SO pathetic ! I wish Kavya sues them good and big 😵. Last I had this feeling when in Kasautii after 8 yrs leap hurting Prerna to death, Mohini (Anu’s mom) wanted to have Prerna back as Anu’s wife without considering how much the equations have changed😡. This Baa is on same level. I have been out of touch with Star Plus shows for last 10-12 yrs. Is this how it goes now that the evil MILs are never made to pay for their pathetic stuffs ? 🤔

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

My state of mind after watching today's episode:☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aisha is back on her original ship. Thode Der Ke Liye Pair Phisal Gaya Tha, but now sambal Liya. #MaAn❤️

While MAAya was dancing, Anuj imagines MAA in her place. Some sweet MaAn moments. 😳While V was ogling a dancing MAA, MAA imagines Anuj in V's place. Some Hot MaAn moments.

Aisha dead.

MAAya requests Anuj let her stay at KM for one more month. Anuj accepts her demands. MAAya is like who cares about child custody when you have a hot baby daddy? 😉In a moment of weakness, Anuj vents his frustration about MAA neglecting CA in front of MAAya. MAAya is like who cares if she neglects CA, let her neglect CA's daddy so finally, I can give him the attention he deserves. CA can go to hell.

Anuj left his phone at MAAya's tent. When MAA calls Anuj multiple times, MAAya cuts her calls. An anxious MAA then calls MAAya. MAAya cuts her call and switches off both their phones sending off MAA into a frenzy. Panic attack uploading...😒

Baa prays that MAA again becomes her Bahu ooops permanent maid. 😳Kavya is jealous to see Vanraj chance maroying MAA. She wants to win back V. I am yet to see a loser like Kavya. 🤬

Precap: MAAya requests Anuj to take a walk with her. Anuj agrees. Sampat enters.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Total  crap   update  padh ke hi khoon khaulne  lagta hai 

Instead  of focusing  on anupama journey   cvs  are trying  to proove Maya as main lead of the serial  

Total  nonsense  

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Total  crap   update  padh ke hi khoon khaulne  lagta hai 

Instead  of focusing  on anupama journey   cvs  are trying  to proove Maya as main lead of the serial  

Total  nonsense  

Maya aur Anupama ka dance faceoff bhi tha and clearly Maaya is better dancer👏👏

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The picnics that I have been to were for few hours during daytime. When we stay overnight in state parks, we call it camping. Pitch out tents in campsites, cook on makeshift stoves etc.

Are CA, Anuj & Maaya on a camping trip? I thought it was picnic. 🤔Maybe it is a different concept in India? or Just in Anupamaverse?

surabhi01 thumbnail

Aisi  mooh ke bal giregi trp  next week  kyonki  is track ki bashing bahut  log kar  Rahe Hai. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

The picnics that I have been to were for few hours during daytime. When we stay overnight in state parks, we call it camping. Pitch out tents in campsites, cook on makeshift stoves etc.

Are CA, Anuj & Maaya on a camping trip? I thought it was picnic. 🤔Maybe it is a different concept in India? or Just in Anupamaverse?

This is ALL Anupamaverse.

Yaha ka logic, yaha ke niyam karoon sab Anupama ke ird-gird ghoomta hn.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I loved Kavya’s response to Baa. Baa and her son are SO pathetic ! I wish Kavya sues them good and big 😵. Last I had this feeling when in Kasautii after 8 yrs leap hurting Prerna to death, Mohini (Anu’s mom) wanted to have Prerna back as Anu’s wife without considering how much the equations have changed😡. This Baa is on same level. I have been out of touch with Star Plus shows for last 10-12 yrs. Is this how it goes now that the evil MILs are never made to pay for their pathetic stuffs ? 🤔

@bold:

Redemption is an alien concept on Television (if not perhaps for the lead).

There are good MILs but they only exist in comedy shows or some rare matinee shows which don't run long enough.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

why weren't we blessed to see Maaya dance a little more? She was so graceful and had lovely expressions!

Why so jealous, Maa?