Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning Rainbow Friends😊

Vibha there is nothing difference now, because she is more like my Aditya and Mukesh😆 Conveyed your message to her.

1,179 Likes, 6 Comments - Reality Truth⏺️ (@realiti_truth) on Instagram: “Tag & Follo… | Good morning friends quotes, Happy morning quotes, Good morning life quotes

Nado don't wish for summers as in India, you will find no place to hide because of the heat. The winters here will be pleasant to you there. So wish for that.

Have a nice day guys🤗

Good Day

I don't really like the heat either. Especially since summer is the time when most of the work is done outdoors.

Come to think of it, when I was younger, nothing bothered me. I enjoyed all the seasons. Either the seasons have changed or I've become an old lady who is bothered by everything. 😆

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning Nado, have a nice day. 🤗

Your book --Serbian Poetry is already showcased 20 poems in it. ❤️

Roses And Coffee - Good Morning Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

O yes! I'm very diligent and up-to-date, aren't I? 😉😃❤️🤗

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Hello, my dear Rainbow friends, have a happy week ahead. smiley31smiley31smiley31

Vimaa, how are you? I hope, you are feeling better by now. 🤗

Nado, it is a blessing, in winter, feeling warmth! We are shivering in our winter. Take care Nado.

Hello, Padmaja, I hope you must be busy with your new family member, she is very lucky learning cooking from you. smiley27

Madi, I hope kids are doing fine in the new environment. Take care of your health. smiley27

Friends, I love you all. smiley27

Hello Avy 🤗

I try to take care of myself . I hope you and your family are well too. ❤️

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Is anyone reading something interesting these days? Love reading, books are always the best friend. Recently read To kill a Mocking bird by Harper Lee, long overdue and Study in Scarlet by Sherlock Holmes.

Do have a good day ahead, keep well always!

It is great that you are reading Vibha. I haven't been able to read anything worth mentioning for a while now. I simply lost my will and even when I start, I can't keep my concentration for long. A bunch of books are sitting on my shelves waiting for some "better times" to be read. I fear, as things stand now, that time will not come soon. 😔

nn027 thumbnail

Be happy and enjoy the new day ahead, friends 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning, Rainbow friends, have a nice day. 🤗

Pictures Of Yellow Flowers With Good Morning Latest Greeting 2023 - Good Morning Images, Quotes, Wishes, Messages, greetings & eCards

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vibha , Padma, please press on this link --

Press on follow, then , press on Add .

Whenever, Nado adds a new poem, you'll get notification, so that, you'll be able to read and write a comment to encourage her!!!!😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2872

Viswasruti thumbnail

Vibha, you asked for a thread for Book Reviews and Recommendations.

This morning it was created. 😃

Here is the link --- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5316726

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Are you a magician, Madi? I just spoke about books and with your magic wand you create a thread! Wow and just wow! Will look it up at leisure, busy today.

How is everyone? Hope all are well in your nests. We have a lot of cold breeze wafting across which makes us feel chilly and unwell too.

Keep safe everyone, have a good day!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Are you a magician, Madi? I just spoke about books and with your magic wand you create a thread! Wow and just wow! Will look it up at leisure, busy today.

How is everyone? Hope all are well in your nests. We have a lot of cold breeze wafting across which makes us feel chilly and unwell too.

Keep safe everyone, have a good day!

It's created by another Mod -- LizzieBennet (Supriya) She is a writer herself. 😊

Waiting for your recommendations and reviews there. ❤️