Anupama Live Updates and Daily Discussions Thread 27 Dec2022

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 1 years ago

At Kapadia Mansion mother n child duos practice performances . They appreciate MaAn for their gesture . Baa disapproves of the fact she had to care for pari while Anupama was busy with all other’s kids but had no time for her own Grandchild .

The D day arrives and there is excitement as all get ready to go to CA’s school to watch her performance . Anupama is ready since morning and she has readied the bangs for every body with snacks n water n other stuff. All carry the bags n walk off towards the cars . No one is happy to see Pakhi arrive in a saree n stand next to Adhik. Baa declares she was not coming n she argues with everybody that pari was still unwell n she should not go to crowded places . Dimple informs that they were expecting everybody to accompany so they have not prepared at separate dinner at home . She asks all to leave Dimple will prepare Dal khichdi for Baa n come fast , Baa reprimands Dimple n refuses to eat her cooking . Barkha asks Pakhi to stay back with Baa n help her with Pari n also help her cook dinner .Baa agrees but Pakhi makes excuses .

Anupama finally asks very body to leave n decides to cook Dal khichdi in a jiffy n reach school .

As every body leaves CA asks Mummy to reach in time . At school mother n child duos are getting ready , CA wonders why her mummy wasn’t here . Dimple and Samar try to cheer her up n reassure her .

Anuj arrives straight from office and he meets n greets his family , but is not pleased to find Anupama missing .

CA wants Mummy to dress her up in the costume as she did the job very well but Dimple and Samar get her dressed as Anupama does not reach .

CA is in tears as teacher starts the function .

At home Anupama prepares Dal khichdi, Chatni, Papad n pickle for Baa n is about to leave she injures her knee, baa insists she wait for her medication n not move . After that is done Pari starts vomiting . Baa creates a ruckus and insists Anupama manage the baby . Anupama gets late .

At School stage Anuj speaks to the MC and gives an extempore performamce , just to buy time for Anupama to reach but she does not arrive. In the audiences Pakhi tries to get close to Adhik, Annoyed Barkha reprimands her . Babuji scolds Pakhi.

Anuj speaks to Anupama on phone and warns her not to break CA’s heart . To arrive at school before the performance Anupama is seen driving the car n trying to reach in time .

Performances are over and CA is in tears .Anuj hugs CA .

Precap

Anupama reaches late after all the performances are over n the function is ending . Just before prize distribution Anupama barges onto stage n publicly requests for one last chance to perform on stage .

Anupama n CA performs splendidly on stage . They did not win the prize . CA is upset n Anupama tries to cheer her up. Anuj is angry with Anupama , she gets tears of guilt .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Doormat maid - back in action, on your nearest TV sets/Hotstar/Hulu . If you deign to turn them on.

https://twitter.com/smile45879124/status/1607490978943737858

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj finally needs to give Anupama an ultimatum. She can either asks Shahs to leave and draw a line with them, or she can prioritize her husband and child.

garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anuj should take break from Anupama, he should take choti go to US or some other place and shouldn't comeback until she makes them priority. Without drastic steps she won't make either of them a priority, for her adult kids and rude baa always comes first. Anuj didn't come first when he had brain surgery and having seizures, why would it be any different now?

I hate it that so called Mahan Maa lets Baa bully Dimple always, why can't she stop it? She only fights evil when it is strangers? Even in past she didn't stop mamaji harassing Rakhi and in fact made fun of it, even after Toshu pointed it out so I don't have much hopes here

I hated Kinjal for becoming Anupama 2.0, disrespecting Rakhi, not listening to sensible advice Rakhi gave to her regarding marrying Toshu. And hate her now for leaving her months old daughter and going to work seminar. She longed for mother all her life because her mom was working women, then why would she repeat same thing? Why couldn't Rakhi go to Mumbai give Seminar this time and Kinjal spend time with Pari. If Pari is as sick as Shahs portraying, then why isn't she back yet?

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The sunshine, I knew it was all about Baa. For Baa she was willing to be late. For Baa she had no problem hurting her child.😡
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowstrom

The sunshine, I knew it was all about Baa. For Baa she was willing to be late. For Baa she had no problem hurting her child.😡

I decided not to watch today. I will read updates for a few days and get back to watching if Anuj gives an ultimatum/ there is really a resolution with them drawing a line with the SH, not the usual sweeping under the carpet.

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Happysmiles, Exactly, he needs too. my husband would have already divorced me by now and gotten custody of the kids if I kept making the same mistakes. From the look of tomorrow’s ahow he isn’t happy. Let’s see.
Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Happysmiles, Exactly, he needs too. my husband would have already divorced me by now and gotten custody of the kids if I kept making the same mistakes over and over again. From the look of tomorrow’s eppy, this will cause lots of problem. I hope he belows up not just on Anupama but on Baa too. Please kick her and their family out.
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sad. Really really sad. I cried for that little kid. Especially since she is adpoted, it is more difficult for her to believe this lady loves her as a mother. And more so since she sees how this lady brings down sky for her other kids who don't even respect or love that lady but has no time to spare for this well behaved little kid.

Anuj now that u left that lady's hand, plz dont make a mistake to hold it again. Plz don't be manipulated by that snake bapuji or that selfish ungrateful MAA. Also ignore all fake panic attacks and tears nd surri.

She showed what matters to her loud and clear enough times already.

Edited by Koms9 - 1 years ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I decided not to watch today. I will read updates for a few days and get back to watching if Anuj gives an ultimatum/ there is really a resolution with them drawing a line with the SH, not the usual sweeping under the carpet.

[/QUOTE

Even if by end of track they show some boundaries it will eventually be meaningless... Cz future tracks of Padhik nautanki and Sample will ensure we’ll never be free from the Shah’s and their stupidity ... The way they are showing Bapuji taking GK Kaka’s place ensures that wretched man will continue to manipulate Maan the way he’s been doing with Anupamaa...