Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I know I am late for the party. Sorry about that. Let me start with saying Thanks to the two lovely people for organizing this contest. Tia and Shibu, it was such an intriguing idea and I was pretty sure I would end up voting instead of participating at first. I am glad I was able to participate as it is a new challenge to me. 

You both did a wonderful job with so many entries and voting to keep track of I am sure it was hard work. But as a contestant I am glad you undertook this one and waiting for season 2 with different or same theme . Also  Thank you for the lovely badge as well. ❤️

Now to the winners who won. Congratulations 🥳. All your stories were wonderful to read and deserved it's victory. When I first read through the entries I was busy searching if my entries were in the list. But the next time when I read the entries, I was amazed by how creative each entries were and I enjoyed reading through all of them. 

So once again Congrats to those who won @NoeticLife,  @nautankitadka , Hinna & Bee 🥳 @Sarcy , @DazzlingLight @Sutapasima @Priya185 @InterStellar . 

Also Congrats WD for your ability to write that many lovely entries 🥳. 

P.S : Can't tag Tia since she is inactive and can't tag Priya as well 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

Congrats to all the winners..thanks for organizing this Shibs and Tournesol(can't tag) 

I enjoyed participating and I think I got 6-7 votes I am more than happy NOW😆

Aww I want to know what was your entries 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Also it was fun checking upon the Voting thread and getting elated when someone voted for your entries. To those who took time to read through all the entries and cast your vote, as a invite judge or fellow participant or lovely reader who stopped by to vote. Thank you ❤️. I am sure every writer who participated got motivated when you choose their entry as your vote as well. 

Each vote received were celebrated from those who wrote it and I did celebrate the votes I received as well. Three of my entries out of ten  got atleast a single vote and that as a writer was enough for me to be so happy ❤️. So Thanks once again to all those who voted on this contest. 

When reading the entries, I was so curious about who wrote what entry. So I had decided to post my entries in Fan fiction site for curious readers like me. Check it out if you are interested. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2808

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I know I am late for the party. Sorry about that. Let me start with saying Thanks to the two lovely people for organizing this contest. Tia and Shibu, it was such an intriguing idea and I was pretty sure I would end up voting instead of participating at first. I am glad I was able to participate as it is a new challenge to me. 

You both did a wonderful job with so many entries and voting to keep track of I am sure it was hard work. But as a contestant I am glad you undertook this one and waiting for season 2 with different or same theme . Also  Thank you for the lovely badge as well. ❤️

Now to the winners who won. Congratulations 🥳. All your stories were wonderful to read and deserved it's victory. When I first read through the entries I was busy searching if my entries were in the list. But the next time when I read the entries, I was amazed by how creative each entries were and I enjoyed reading through all of them. 

So once again Congrats to those who won @NoeticLife,  @nautankitadka , Hinna & Bee 🥳 @Sarcy , @DazzlingLight @Sutapasima @Priya185 @InterStellar . 

Also Congrats WD for your ability to write that many lovely entries 🥳. 

P.S : Can't tag Tia since she is inactive and can't tag Priya as well 

Thanks for the tag. Loved reading all of your entries, all of them are amazing. Especially Micro Tale #2 of yours is my most favorite. Keep it up 🤗

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I have posted all my 3 micro tales for #WriteTheBite contest in the FF section :

Here's the link :

Love you, Maa

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2812

Edited by Interstellarr - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Am late but CONGRATS to all the winners🥳

Congrats to all the participants too. What a display of talent🤗

And kudos to the hosts and organisers and all those behind this contest for the wonderful initiative and tremendous effort put in 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

@priya85 - unable to tag you. 

Tannu, Suta so happy to see your names in the list of winners 🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2819

Posted my share, they are nothing like the ones you guys wrote, but phirbhi.

Thank you Shiri for the cover

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Hello, how are? Khana khe ke jaana han.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2813

😳 kisi ko padna ho toh ⭐️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Heartiest congrats to all the winners. It was tough to vote as they all were so good.

Thanks everyone who voted for my ones🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

And for the big surprise! We cannot tell you how much gadha mazdoori we did to get the badges, but they didn't get approved and loaded on time so we had to push the results and then announce them (because our lives are slowly getting more busy and we wanted to put an end to the contest)

But congrats to everyone. The badges will take some time to load and but this is what they look like.

That was the first badge i ever designed, and I hope you like them.

Special prize are the ones who are listed on page 1.

Thank you Shreya and Vijay for all your help, i know we nagged you like anything.

With this, Miss T and I officially sign off from the contest. Do keep writing 🥰

Badges are so khoobsurat