Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

And for the big surprise! We cannot tell you how much gadha mazdoori we did to get the badges, but they didn't get approved and loaded on time so we had to push the results and then announce them (because our lives are slowly getting more busy and we wanted to put an end to the contest)

But congrats to everyone. The badges will take some time to load and but this is what they look like.

That was the first badge i ever designed, and I hope you like them.

Special prize are the ones who are listed on page 1.

Thank you Shreya and Vijay for all your help, i know we nagged you like anything.

With this, Miss T and I officially sign off from the contest. Do keep writing πŸ₯°

I know I am a little late πŸ˜†, but I am so happy to see the badges 😍 I congratulate each and every writer for participating and making Write the Bite a worthwhile contest. I hope you guys liked the badges and do keep writing.

I agree, the badges indeed took some gadha majdoori. All's well that ends well πŸ˜…

Beautiful work, Shibz. Loved the design for the badges 😍

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I know I am a little late πŸ˜†, but I am so happy to see the badges 😍 I congratulate each and every writer for participating and making Write the Bite a worthwhile contest. I hope you guys liked the badges and do keep writing.

I agree, the badges indeed took some gadha majdoori. All's well that ends well πŸ˜…

Beautiful work, Shibz. Loved the design for the badges 😍

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I wrote few microtales myself. Do have a read if you are interested πŸ™ˆ

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1647

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Aapse aise khoon kharaabe ki umeed nahi thi...shehed banane waale khooni baatein karte acche nahi lagteπŸ€ͺ

In all seriousness, i was surprised by that entry, it was a very unique thought β­οΈ

Shehed banane waki has a mean sting, so there's that πŸ˜Ž

As soon as I saw the theme, I knew I had to have a vampire featuring there with a bite πŸ€£ But thank you, it was my favourite entry and I'm glad to see it get any kind of love 

(even if I'm seeing it 2 months later πŸ™ˆπŸ€£)

Bee222 thumbnail

And for the big surprise! We cannot tell you how much gadha mazdoori we did to get the badges, but they didn't get approved and loaded on time so we had to push the results and then announce them (because our lives are slowly getting more busy and we wanted to put an end to the contest)

But congrats to everyone. The badges will take some time to load and but this is what they look like.

That was the first badge i ever designed, and I hope you like them.

Special prize are the ones who are listed on page 1.

Thank you Shreya and Vijay for all your help, i know we nagged you like anything.

With this, Miss T and I officially sign off from the contest. Do keep writing πŸ₯°

Omg these badges were yours? 😍😍 No wonder they're my favourites, you're brilliant as always!!

I love them Shibu  again, this is two months too late but thank you so much πŸ€—