Congratulations jaanπŸ€— 

Congratulations hina, SiMi, SP, WD, BeeπŸ₯³

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ₯³

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

And for the big surprise! We cannot tell you how much gadha mazdoori we did to get the badges, but they didn't get approved and loaded on time so we had to push the results and then announce them (because our lives are slowly getting more busy and we wanted to put an end to the contest)

But congrats to everyone. The badges will take some time to load and but this is what they look like.

That was the first badge i ever designed, and I hope you like them.

Special prize are the ones who are listed on page 1.

Thank you Shreya and Vijay for all your help, i know we nagged you like anything.

With this, Miss T and I officially sign off from the contest. Do keep writing πŸ₯°

loved it and it's such a sweet surprise! πŸ€— Thanks so much Shibu and Tia!! πŸ€—

Beautiful badge Shibz πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŒΊπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€—

And for the big surprise! We cannot tell you how much gadha mazdoori we did to get the badges, but they didn't get approved and loaded on time so we had to push the results and then announce them (because our lives are slowly getting more busy and we wanted to put an end to the contest)

But congrats to everyone. The badges will take some time to load and but this is what they look like.

I find both badges really attractive and I think you did a fantastic job with the design.

Also, it was a good decision to allow us to discuss the stories while everyone still remembered the contest. Announcing the badges now may rekindle the participants' interest in the discussion.

This is a badge that I'll be proud to display because it represents effort to meet a challenge. (Waiting for it to load on my profile, but I see it under my display picture already.) I don't aspire to earn badges for routine activities like visiting and posting and commenting. For example, I got my first Commentator badge just because my comments on my own fan fictions were so long that I was splitting them into multiple comments. And I could have achieved Goldie status much earlier if I had racked up posts in sheep games instead of fan fiction chapters. It's much more meaningful to be known as someone who tried to write stories about food in ten words. Thanks for that opportunity and recognition.

Thank you for awarding badges rather than siggies for participation in the Write the Bite contest, and I am glad that badges were approved. As far as I know, badges and siggies have no function other than to be seen; they don't grant privileges on the site, right? I can't show off a siggie as long as I want to use my signature space to advertise my private forum, and I can only display one siggie at a time, so a badge that stays on my profile is much nicer.

I can't tag tournesol because she's inactive, but this message is for her too.

Originally posted by: average-student

I enjoyed participating and I think I got 6-7 votes I am more than happy NOWπŸ˜†

Which stories are yours?

LazyBing thumbnail

Thank you Shreya and Vijay for all your help, i know we nagged you like anything.

With this, Miss T and I officially sign off from the contest. Do keep writing πŸ₯°

I am loving this badge so much 🀩 It’s so cute, thank you so much Shibu β€οΈ And thank you both you and Tiara for organising such a fun contest, me enjoyed writing the bites and reading all the others, super job😍

Originally posted by BrhannadaArmour

I would like to publish each of my stories separately in the Fan Fiction section, with different tags and explanatory notes, if that is all right with the FFEditors.

Sure, go ahead.

I expected that a ten-word story in the Fan Fiction section wouldn't get any reader feedback, other than FAIL from a few members who seek out my stories to express hostility. I published my ten stories in eight books anyway, using the tag writethebite. I requested book cover art (one book at a time) to make the stories look appealing, but even now, when the covers are blank, the books are being viewed!

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/tag/2346

I was pleasantly surprised that the very first Like was a NICE from a member who never showed interest in my fan fiction before. I hope it's not just that she feels pressure because she got eight notifications, having become my Follower involuntarily when I requested comment migration from a fan fiction topic where she had replied by mistake. (I tried to leave her alone, honest!) I prefer to believe that she sincerely liked this story, and the brevity of Write the Bite stories is their appeal.

So, I encourage everyone else, go ahead and publish your stories in the Fan Fiction section (just use the link above and click the green Add FanFiction button), remember to include the tag writethebite, and request book cover art using the template.

SoniRita thumbnail

What a beautiful badge 

SoniRita thumbnail

Congrats to all the winners and participantsπŸ‘ 

And great job by the organizers, hats offπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ Sticker - γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ クラッカー StickersγŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ Sticker - γŠγ‚γ§γ¨γ† おη₯γ„ パーティー StickersCongratulations Congrats Sticker - Congratulations Congrats Tonton Friends Stickers

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners, judges and the participants! smiley40

You are all incredible writers who are able to effectively communicate so much of depth with so little words as well. Hope you continue to cherish and build on this talent, and I get the opportunity to enjoy many more tales from you!! Stay blessed! smiley32 

Thank you to Shibu, Tiara and Sandhya for all your tireless efforts in organising, putting together so many entries in such a beautiful manner, sending out all the check-ins & PMs and these amazing siggies and badges! Stay blessed! smiley31

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dance Sticker - Dance StickersYaay GIFs | TenorCute Thank You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

HOW did I get lucky enough to win? I am still trying to process that coz honestly I never feel like I deserve it. Had so much fun with this contest tho, sent in varied entries about the places I've lived and visited, experiences I've had, and I managed to even ghusedofy my family into one or two. Mast!πŸ˜†

Thank you to Neha for informing me about this on Insta, otherwise I would have been clueless AF as usual! I'm soooooooo happppy right now, my heart is full smiley40smiley41

Thank you so so so much to everyone who voted and made me win, and for all the sweet wishes received so far. I've been on-and-off here and this is one of the best gifts I've unexpectedly received from the forum smiley27

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImagenautankitadkaImage

Explaining the entries that were won/voted:

"Can you cook?" "Only Maggi." "Same." They had an understanding.

Context: An actual convo I had with my Indian roommate when I had first moved to the US. I am someone who does not enjoy cooking and Maggi (and ready-to-eat MTR) had been my saviour throughout the 6 year journey I was thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Hazratganj aloo-tokri chaat thi itni lajawab, Dil kho baithe thele pe janaab.

Context: I was in Lucknow this August to attend my childhood friend's wedding at Jalsa Resort, which is coincidentally in this very famous place ~ Hazratganj. At the chaat counter the thele wala bhaiyaa was trying to entertain us with some shayari to sell it to us as the best chaat in India (I'm still loyal to my Elco Market Sev Puri tho πŸ˜›) and I found it interesting so had written it down. Copied it as it is. Thank you thele wala bhaiya, this one's to you πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dairy Milk on bed. "Always proud of you, cadet" Dad's note said.

Context: I live in a joint family. My Kaka was in the army. He used to leave my Dadu, my sister and I notes like this when he came home or had to report back to duty β€οΈ

Aloo Bhujiya pe karte hue khusti, Ho gayi bhai-behen mein dosti.

Context: My Dadu (Kaka's son) and I used to fight a lot as kids. My Kaki found a unique way to make us stop, by making us share the Haldiram Aloo Bhujiya packet. We actually started being nice to each other in the greed that maybe maybe we'll get more πŸ€£

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I might sound way too over-excited and act like this is an Oscar win or something, but sacchi mucchi this is as good as that for me. These last couple of weeks have been so depressing and uncertain for me for personal reasons, and this just made my day, week, month and year!! Thank You once again for everything!! πŸ₯³

Humbly signing off,

Tannu