Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Oh that's fine, good to know that you finally heard it :D

Did you read that Smitten? 😎 Now print that out on a poster, and chipka that on your wall infront of your bed so that you never forget 🀑

Oh don't worry, Slowly, I'll be adding the garam masala, tadka etc. πŸ˜†

Hahah...yeah, actually you and Birdie ..you both have clear Hindi diction atleast in singing, though I have never heard him talk, nor I know where he lives πŸ˜† but certainly not in India. I didn't know that your native language is not Hindi, actually never felt like that while listening to you. πŸ˜†

Well, I'm all ears, eyes, nose and everything for your next production πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Because I wasn't expecting the results this soon πŸ˜‚

Bro, har baar 2-5 dino mein toh aata haiπŸ˜…

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Life is better when you're laughing, so that's probably not a bad thing. Please tell me Ross isn't your favorite character from Friends though. πŸ˜† G'nite. :)

Mmmmmm Probably. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣 Nah, Rachel is my favorite character. Phoebe is my spirit animal. But if you were to ask people, they’d probably be like β€œoh you’re such a Chandler.” But you didn’t ask that, so I have reading comprehension issues. 🀣🀣

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Dear Gwen,

We've been thrown for a loop cuz the lead actor of our production house is feeling under the weather. Given how important it is for him to sound the way he does, under no circumstances can he record a movie with his less than optimal voice while fighting a stupid cold. So, while we understand that he is quite in demand due to some really prized possessions of his that titillate the audience like no tomorrow, the movie release has been pushed back for this unforeseen reason. Please just re-watch P&P until then and hang tight, cuz you know you will never get enough of that either.

The beautiful and incredibly talented Aussie babe is on board with it cuz she also understands how crucial it is for the lead actor to sound the way he does.

Thank you for your concern. 😳

You know what, Smitten, after all these months, I've just realised something, you're actually quite funny. 🀑

πŸ˜†

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 2 years ago
1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Mmmmmm Probably. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣 Nah, Rachel is my favorite character. Phoebe is my spirit animal. But if you were to ask people, they’d probably be like β€œoh you’re such a Chandler.” But you didn’t ask that, so I have reading comprehension issues. 🀣🀣

I've just had an idea. 😈 Can you record yourself laughing for 1 minute, and I'll play it in the background whenever FF is saying her dialogue. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

What do you say, FF? 🀑

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

You know what, Smitten, after all these months, I've just realised, you're actually quite funny. 🀑

πŸ˜†

Actually, you both define funny atleast for me.πŸ˜†

Koeli thumbnail
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I've just had an idea. 😈 Can you record yourself laughing for 1 minute, and I'll play it in the background whenever FF is saying her dialogue. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

What do you say, FF? 🀑

What an honor it will be for FF to have me as her personal laugh track. 🀣🀣

^ FF unable to contain her joy