Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Yeah, it's weekend so family needs attention πŸ˜† that's why got little late to attend the premier of your & FF's production πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, never have I ever felt even a little trace of Brit accent in your singing, it's CLEAR like we Indians' πŸ˜† yeah, may be while speaking Hindi it may reflect a little.

You won't believe but I'm keenly waiting for your Devdas as well, would love to listen to you guys cuz I know usme bhi kuch tadka lagaya hoga πŸ˜†

Expecting my heart will go on or Senorita type song thrown in like we had hindi songs in P&P IF adaptationπŸ˜†

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Dear Gwen,

We've been thrown for a loop cuz the lead actor of our production house is feeling under the weather. Given how important it is for him to sound the way he does, under no circumstances can he record a movie with his less than optimal voice while fighting a stupid cold. So, while we understand that he is quite in demand due to some really prized possessions of his that titillate the audience like no tomorrow, the movie release has been pushed back for this unforeseen reason. Please just re-watch P&P until then and hang tight, cuz you know you will never get enough of that either.

The beautiful and incredibly talented Aussie babe is on board with it cuz she also understands how crucial it is for the lead actor to sound the way he does.

Thank you for your concern. 😳

🀣

Smitten: I played no role in this.

Also Smitten: β€œWe’ve been thrown for a loop” 🀣

Sign yourself off as the producer Smitten and send him some get well gifts to speed up the process. Make your position more official and known. Get a throat masseuse for our super hardworking Aussie girl and then give her more scripts. I’m still dead over that lazy ass sending in both recordings before one project even got completed. 🀣🀣

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago
1243752 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Must you always point out the discrepancies, Gwen? I'm starting to think that you're aadat se majboor. πŸ˜†

I stepped up to the plate cuz the lead actor along with his vocal chords are resting and receiving the much needed TLC, and the beautiful and incredibly talented Aussie babe is busy rehearsing her lines. I'll definitely make sure they receive the best care baskets.

So I guess I am playing a role after all, and will make it official in due course of time. SOOOO, you can stop rolling on the floor laughing your @$$ off now. 😎

I must. My online persona sometimes glitters with the sparkles and sprinkles of Ross Gellar but only when my short long term memory line

Chal thank you and congrats on your leadership and good night.

The ROFLMAO will never end, not even in my dreams. 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago
1243752 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5304917

See you for the results at 8 PM😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

^Aapko jhatka kyun laga?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Because I wasn't expecting the results this soon πŸ˜‚

1140587 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Yeah, it's weekend so family needs attention πŸ˜† that's why got little late to attend the premier of your & FF's production πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, never have I ever felt even a little trace of Brit accent in your singing, it's CLEAR like we Indians' πŸ˜† yeah, may be while speaking Hindi it may reflect a little.

You won't believe but I'm keenly waiting for your Devdas as well, would love to listen to you guys cuz I know usme bhi kuch tadka lagaya hoga πŸ˜†

Oh that's fine, good to know that you finally heard it :D

Did you read that Smitten? 😎 Now print that out on a poster, and chipka that on your wall infront of your bed so that you never forget 🀑

Oh don't worry, Slowly, I'll be adding the garam masala, tadka etc. πŸ˜†