moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 years ago

Why are they called George and David?

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I like this other girl. Her name is Maha Hasan. I liked her in Ishqya and Safar Tamam Hua.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

She is good and has potential.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: la_Reine

How can Kim be short for Kaneez🤔

she’s probably a foreign return trying to be different
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Bakhtaraw is ending soon so this drama will probably release it on sundays .

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

she’s probably a foreign return trying to be different

Maybe the story is about both of them rediscovering their roots or faith again after falling in love

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Maya started a major debate in the comments with her “if you haven’t done a drama you shouldn’t criticize dramas” comment . She seems very defensive about reviews complaining about how they work in terrible conditions without acs, working at night and before giving reviews reviewers should spend the time they spend shooting these dramas then they’ll understand the hard work put in these shows before they say something negative .

The whole thing sounds stupid because art is meant to be critiqued , you don’t have to be an actor yourself to like watching a drama.

Bilal says a hit or a flop is a state of mind for him because only they know the effort they’ve put into the work.

the interviewer gives the example of a car, a person can know if it’s a good car without knowing how the car is made. He says they don’t have to be in the industry to know good work.

https://youtu.be/nuPUYE7ZGZ

Maya seemed on edge the whole interview while Bilal seemed more relax. She did most of the talking . I don’t remember her getting particularly negative reviews so I’m not understanding why she’s so sensitive to reviews.

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

Maya started a major debate in the comments with her “if you haven’t done a drama you shouldn’t criticize dramas” comment . She seems very defensive about reviews complaining about how they work in terrible conditions without acs, working at night and before giving reviews reviewers should spend the time they spend shooting these dramas then they’ll understand the hard work put in these shows before they say something negative .

The whole thing sounds stupid because art is meant to be critiqued , you don’t have to be an actor yourself to like watching a drama.

Bilal says a hit or a flop is a state of mind for him because only they know the effort they’ve put into the work.

the interviewer gives the example of a car, a person can know if it’s a good car without knowing how the car is made. He says they don’t have to be in the industry to know good work.

https://youtu.be/nuPUYE7ZGZ

Maya seemed on edge the whole interview while Bilal seemed more relax. She did most of the talking . I don’t remember her getting particularly negative reviews so I’m not understanding why she’s so sensitive to reviews.

I don't know why these actors forget that they work for themselves not for us, they get pay for this. So, it's their job. If they will not do good performance then they will have to face criticism, achy kaam py appreciation bhi toh milti hi hai na. So, both positive and negative feedback come hand to hand.

Originally posted by: awida

They are muslims. Maya's name is : Kaneez Fatima. And Bilal's name is : Dawood. But since she came from abroad, maybe she uses a pet name: Kim

David and Kim are also their names, now what's the mystery behind their names, yeh toh dekh ky hi pata chaley ga