Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 years ago

I hope Bilal Ashraf's acting is improved😃

Originally posted by: awida

I hope Bilal Ashraf's acting is improved😃

Hope so

Sarwat is one of the finest writer, so hopefully kuch acha dekhny ko miley.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

This should be a huge project with stars like bilal and maya but hum is barely promoting it. Ary and geo put out so much promo pics to draw hype while hum just drops a teaser randomly . This is why their shows have such low views despite being better content .

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

This should be a huge project with stars like bilal and maya but hum is barely promoting it. Ary and geo put out so much promo pics to draw hype while hum just drops a teaser randomly . This is why their shows have such low views despite being better content .

I agree. It's been a weak since they dropped those 2 teasers. And guess what .. they didn't even get 200,000 views.😔 It is sad that they keep commiting the same mistakes.. no promotions, no hype, and lackluster teasers.😵

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. It's been a weak since they dropped those 2 teasers. And guess what .. they didn't even get 200,000 views.😔 It is sad that they keep commiting the same mistakes.. no promotions, no hype, and lackluster teasers.😵

Exactly when they have good cast why they are not cashing it. No proper promotions nothing

Hum is actually loosing it. Look at geo, 7PM or 9PM waley dramas ko bhi itna promote karty hain

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Based on these names I’m guessing the characters might be non Muslims

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnmng-VMLq0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

They are muslims. Maya's name is : Kaneez Fatima. And Bilal's name is : Dawood. But since she came from abroad, maybe she uses a pet name: Kim

Edited by awida - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly when they have good cast why they are not cashing it. No proper promotions nothing

Hum is actually loosing it. Look at geo, 7PM or 9PM waley dramas ko bhi itna promote karty hain

Seems like finally Hum tv is responding to us.😆 Posters are out . And hopefully new promos, and a good OST .

How can Kim be short for Kaneez🤔