Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks to Karunaratne that Sri Lanka have gotten the 100run mark but it is Afganistan who will the happier of the 2 sides after the tremendous performance with the ball.

Nichuss thumbnail

i will congratulate SL for taking the game to 20 overs almost

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing first innings

Kept me on the edge the whole time!!

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

The damage was done early by pacers, especially by Farooqui who took 2 wickets in one over. Then there was good partnership between Rajapaksha and Gunathilaka which seemed like taking Sri Lanka to safe shores but once the latter fell, it was a procession.

Mujeeb then along with Nabi weaved their magic. The killer blow was Rajapaksha's run-out which really killed Sri Lanka's chances of getting to a competitive total.

Overall it was quite a poor show from the Lanka's in the opener game of Asia Cup 2022.

Nichuss thumbnail

im goin... gud nyt all

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Now the target should be quite easily chased by Afganistan. Yes, the wicket is not easiest but maybe 130 would have been competitive. Lankan on the other hand need wickets and a lot of them earlier on.

Can they pull of a miracle?

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Nichuss

im goin... gud nyt all

Gud nyt dear.

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

We're back to chase. The players are walking out to the middle Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Giribaz are the openers for Afganistan. Dilshan Madhushakha to start proceedings with the ball.

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

AFG: 11/0 after 1 over

H Zazai: 5(4b)

R Gurbaz: 0(2b)

Afganistan need 106 runs to win.

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Afghanistan Innings

At 1.1over: Theekshana to Rahmanullah, no run

Looked to heave over cover, and he's trapped in front. It looks plumb to me, really, and the umpire agrees. Afghanistan review, though. And what do I know!! Missing leg stump by some distance