Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Today it's between of RS v/s RK!

Prizi thumbnail

India

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Shivam Dube, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah

Afghanistan (Playing XI): Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan(c), Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

India won the toss and opted to bowl first.

India is batting first Madhu. It is morning in West Indies and dew is not a problem.

Cheers..

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

IMG_1154.jpeg

Word Count: 0

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Selected Captain Ji 'Hitman' Rohit Sharma for Most runs, Most 6s, POTM

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Shivam Dube, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah

Afghanistan (Playing XI): Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah Zadran, Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Azmatullah Omarzai, Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan(c), Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Teams:

Rashid Khan: We would have liked to bat first. It's more about how you play the game in T20s. Happy with our preparations and how things have gone. We are facing good teams, need to control our emotions and play our natural game. It does help getting used to the conditions. We have to play good cricket. We have one change, Karim Janat is not playing, Zazai comes in.

Rohit Sharma: We are going to bat first. Looks alright at this moment, looks a good track. No grass on the pitch, I guess it will get slower. It's better than New York. We have to adapt to the conditions quickly. We have been here for a couple of days, we have played a lot of cricket. It's about understanding what we need to do in conditions like these. It's an early start. Usually start in the evening elsewhere. We enjoy playing here. We have made one change, Kuldeep comes in for Siraj.

India have won the toss and have opted to bat

Prizi thumbnail

India

Bishal Neupane: "In t20, I would pick Axar. Axar is looking great with the bat and bowls well. He has been a silent knight. "

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Uff again lost toss pts

India have won the toss and have opted to bat

Prizi thumbnail

India

Paras Dua: "I'm really struggling to understand the preference for Axar over Jaddu amongst Indian fans off late. Jaddu is a seasoned and proven big stage match winner and I'd select him any day over Axar