Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Goodnight Di.

I'll give the update.

Wonderful job done by you, Kavya. ❤️

Thank you, thank you, dear. 🤗

PYROSTEGIA VENUSTA (Orange trumpet vine) | Trumpet vine, Tropical house plants, Small backyard garden design

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Nichuss

will tey cross 100
bt seeing first 5 overs

didnt expect to cross 50

---

100 crossed

103/9 19.1

Thank you Nishita,❤️ for being in the thread and updated scores, dear. 🤗

100pcs Rare Purple Ivy Creepers Vines Fast Growing, Evergreen Climbers Plants, Exotic Hardy Perennial Flower Seeds for Walls, Fences, trellises and pergolas : Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

AFG: 106/2 (10.1 over)

At 10.1 Asalanka to Zadran, 1 run

Full on middle. Zadran tries to slog across the line but it takes an inside edge, goes past leg stump, and

Afghanistan win by eight wickets🥳

WOW.......

congratssssssssssss Afghanistan team👏

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I thought Rashid khan must have done the damage but saw the detailed scorecard and he got 0 wickets. 😆

This i call CSK Strategy. They first did this in 2018 IPL final. 😆 Block Rashid. Just give him 0 wickets even if you score just 10-20 of him. Many teams have done this. But SL forgot AFG has world no 1 spin attack. They have Mujeeb, Nabi in team and Qais, Zakir, Noor in reserves. 😆 All they lack is a proper pacer after Hamid Hassan departed. They have one now in farooqi ( who is giving me PTSD of indians facing left arm seamer. ) and a proper opener which is Gurbaz. They are a proper team now capable of reaching semis in WC both in t20s and ODIs since it will be in India.

And can you imagine this Gurbaz was on the bench of Gujarat titans whole ipl. SHows how good Gujarat are. JUST IMAGINE GILL+GURBAZ OPENING IN IPL 2023. ⭐️ Nightmare for teams.

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Afghanistan for winning the match. They breezed through the target in almost half the overs.🥳

Cheers..