Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Earlier in the game, the Afgan bowlers showed their magic and they will be very pleased with their performance. They took 3 wickets inside the first two overs. It was Fazalhaq Farooqui who made an amazing spell and took three wickets. The skipper Muhammad Nabi and Mujeeb Ur Rahman took two wickets each. The Sri Lankans were struggling inside 13 overs as they were 75/9 but Chamika Karunaratne made them reach to a par total of 105.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Hinna, match hain aaj.

Aa jao.

who are you supporting?

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Presentation Ceremony

Dasun Shanaka the skipper of Sri Lanka says that the batting performance was not good. He adds that as international batters they should be able to bat at any situation. He praises Afganistan for their bowling performance. He says that the wicket did not help the spinners but they should be performing on any pitch. He ends the speech by saying that this was a night to forget and they will look to fight back in the next one.

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Muhammad Nabi, the skipper of Afganistan says that the boys played really well especially Fazalhaq Farooqui as he was really good with the ball. Adds that in their meeting earlier, they had decided to bowl on the length and the bowlers stuck to that. He finishes by saying that their openers were amazing as well.

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

The Player of the Match is....Fazalhaq Farooqi. He says, " It is a big win for them. My plan was simple, to get a breakthrough for my team. With the new ball I am trying to bowl good deliveries. After that I can bowled yorkers at the death too so I am comfortable with both."

kavya1994 thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: la_Reine

who are you supporting?

Afganistan but I didn't want Sri Lanka to play like this.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Congratulations Afghanistan Cricket team for winning their Asia cup match 🥳👍🏼

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I thought Rashid khan must have done the damage but saw the detailed scorecard and he got 0 wickets. 😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

I thought Rashid khan must have done the damage but saw the detailed scorecard and he got 0 wickets. 😆

Afghan jalebi ka jadoo kabhi kabhi nahi bhi chal paata hai 😆 ( when opposition doesn’t like jalebis 🤣)

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations Afghanistan 🥳

Better luck next time Srilanka