Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Great, so this is a remake too. Banging Head Against Wall GIFs | Tenor

i'll trust your taste in ARK and take your word for it, bollyqueen! since you say that the original was good., here's hoping so is the remake. at the very least Hrithik should make it worthwhile. :)

Finally someone who sees this as a positive. This usually works against me πŸ˜†

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I'm excited for this movie too. The original was great but I'm still looking forward to seeing the Bollywood version. I just hope HR doesn't overact in his role because Vijay Sethupathi was so good.

Vijay was awesome. I was shocked when I heard Hrithik would do Vijay's role. Both roles are good, but I kinda picture Saif more in the bad-gray guy role and Hrithik in the good-gray guy part.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Vijay was awesome. I was shocked when I heard Hrithik would do Vijay's role. Both roles are good, but I kinda picture Saif more in the bad-gray guy role and Hrithik in the good-gray guy part.

Agree!! I wanted to see Saif in the role but it's okay. I'll hope for the best πŸ˜’

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can’t wait! smiley42

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Finally someone who sees this as a positive. This usually works against me πŸ˜†

Are you kidding me?!!! I'm team ARK all the way ever since he graced bollywood with his handsomeness.

The fact that he was single and anyone's game for so long made me feel vulnerable on another level. and the fact that he might be dating Ananya kills me. πŸ˜†